Sunday Snow Day?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hwvgd.jpg

jackx

probably true for the auger, but not sure why the low power to the wheels. They spin when I lift it off the ground, but doesn't move when I put it down.
do you have a differential on yous? wheel clutches? either one could be a case of worn out clutches, if not my guess is its time for a new transmission drive belt.

Sorry to hear about that. Soundz like maybe the drive belt spun, heated up and now slips under load. May need new belt or maybe new friction disc if it overheated.

Hopefully you can quick fix by tightening the drive belt, if it is a bit slack now.

dmkalemba

i was thinking about it...if i have a nylon lock nut maybe.
Be careful with that. I inherited a snow blower and didn't know they replaced sheer bolts with regular. My son hit a rock with it, and it jammed the anger and tore the what and gears to shreds. I actually ordered the parts and rebuilt it.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Let’s try this again. This Sunday 3/18, meet in Lot C at 9:00am? Fat bikes only. Show up with less than 3.5” and you’ll be beaten with icicles.

Just kidding. Run what ya brung.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
probably true for the auger, but not sure why the low power to the wheels. They spin when I lift it off the ground, but doesn't move when I put it down.
Same thing happens to my Ariens. I believe it is related to pressure on the friction disc. There is a cable adjustment connected to the propel lever that I tighten up and it's usually good to go. (Except for the time it needed a ton of parts that wore out)

qclabrat

Same thing happens to my Ariens. I believe it is related to pressure on the friction disc. There is a cable adjustment connected to the propel lever that I tighten up and it's usually good to go. (Except for the time it needed a ton of parts that wore out)
Thanks Mike, just in time pal

Top Bottom