Spoke-N-Nerds Podcast Thread

Not many can hop the barriers at full height. Maybe the first one, but the second will be a disaster, and that's not in a race. Being 30-40 minutes (more for the pros) in at or near max HR doesn't help either. It's awesome to see anyone able to do it.
Let’s not use your lack of ability to generalize ;)

Idk, not that I think your FOS, but you are one of those people who knows something about everything.
jack of all trades, master of none.
but really I do have a BA in psychology and would have got my minor in anthropology if I had a place to live. I really enjoyed the study but found it too late in my 7 year college attempt ;)

Because we're smarter.
we needed both. one group to stay safe and protect the future of the community. one group to venture out and get killed outside. Women are forced to be stationary for a time during pregnancy so they typically wound up in group A. You can see as men age out of the reckless group they take less risks, think further about their future, and begin to give a shit about other people.
Young men tend to think that they won't even exist past 30ys old. It's part of our programming and what kept us able to take huge risks and die young.
Also why guys think doing dangerous stuff impresses women. And I don't know about anyone else but for me seeing women do dangerous things totally freaks me out. We're programmed to do that dangerous thing instead. Men are expendable, women are not.
Most of this is inapplicable today but it's hard coded in the DNA.

i have yet to listen to this episode, but this men/women/dna conversation now has me very interested in what the hell you guys were talking about.

And I don't know about anyone else but for me seeing women do dangerous things totally freaks me out. We're programmed to do that dangerous thing instead. Men are expendable, women are not.
Most of this is inapplicable today but it's hard coded in the DNA.
WTF man, are you trying to be burned at the stake?

The current women's (i hate to call it feminist, because I think that assumes things) movement is tough for me to wrap my head around. Like I get some of it but others I just can't relate to nor can I put myself in a position where I think I can relate to it.

per previous mention, interview Bill's kid. I think we can settle this.

WTF man, are you trying to be burned at the stake?

The current women's (i hate to call it feminist, because I think that assumes things) movement is tough for me to wrap my head around. Like I get some of it but others I just can't relate to nor can I put myself in a position where I think I can relate to it.

Suppress your feelings you pig!

Back
Top Bottom