Special releases

This doesn't excite me, seems last few years it's meh or the pallet has become more sophisticated.

100% agree. I'll likely pick up a six pack anyway, but my wife will probably drink most of it.

Last year's was really good I think thought. The year before was meh.

Reactions: rlb
Kindathe opposite

Shapes is going into full-time production

http://neshaminycreekbrewing.com/2017/02/21/the-shape-of-hops-to-come-going-full-time/

shc_pic.jpg

ps - how does one become a beer photographer? seems to have its benefits.

I think that I'm over the KBS. Too much trouble to
I know dis doesn't excite everyone but #KBSisComing
KBSWeek_CadreGraphic-920x552.jpg

I think that I'm over the KBS. Getting it around here is more trouble than its worth, same amount of effort as getting Bourbon County (which is much better). Plus there are alot of other bourbon barrel aged stouts that are just as good, if not better. Oscar Blues Barrel aged Ten Fiddy is better IMHO, and was around for a while.

Anyone seen Shape of Hops to Come in cans yet? The release said it would be available 3/1, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Not that I have been looking.:D

Anyone seen Shape of Hops to Come in cans yet? The release said it would be available 3/1, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Not that I have been looking.:D

call pine creek - i haven't been down there. it is bad for my diet.

pine creek said shapes arrives next week (see above) - he has it for growler fills (and i have a full growler!!)
they also have Lo-Vis, and Rotobull. BS OVB goes on tap sometime next week (and they have 4 packs - 1 less now)

Back
Top Bottom