Special releases

Okay kids, KBS hit the shelves in NJ today. Most places got limited amounts- get while the getting's good.

Reactions: rlb
Okay kids, KBS hit the shelves in NJ today. Most places got limited amounts- get while the getting's good.

The place by me was only selling single bottles. I can't bring myself to buy that.

The place by me was only selling single bottles. I can't bring myself to buy that.
Yup, I know. That's crazy but most places got 1 or 2 cases this year.

Go to the founders website and find places near you that aren't normally craft beer destinations.

i was volunteered to chaperon a class trip - someone save me a can...

http://neshaminycreekbrewing.com/2016/05/10/a-good-problem-to-have-release-4-0-may-13th/

agpth_promo_shot-826x1024.png

Last edited:
I like the lottery system some places are using, though not perfect, and they sell out quicker than SSAP, I like the concept.

Wonder if it will be the same as last where most of the stock was sold at the brewery with long lines.

I found that stuff locally. If you do head to the brewery, they are good about updating their supplies on beermenu.com...

That stuff tastes great, but has no head. Not that it matters too much.

Whats up with all the alkis in Hackettstown?;) Whats the microbrew/person ratio there? Lol
You ever been to a AA meeting in NJ
If your late it's standing room only :)
More drunks per square mile then any state.

This is one brewery I'm dying to try. They're opening a brew pub in Easton soon, so I'll probably wait till then. But damned if this don't look dee lish is.

Screenshot_20170116-193210.png

Wonder if it will be the same as last where most of the stock was sold at the brewery with long lines.
Was at the brewery twice this year & both times no line. Still have a 4 4packs left from my December run.

Pine Creek liquors gas Shapes for growler fills

On Tap Now
Evolution Lot #3
Alphabet City Alpha Male IPA
Three 3's KAOS IPA
Bolero Snort Bullaized DIPA
Big Muddy Czech Pils
Blue Point Toasted Lager
Empire Two Dragons Ale
Jersey Girl Rake Breaker IPA
O'Fallons Chocolate Cherry Ale
New Belgium Sour Wheat IPA