Sirius XM chatter

So did either of you here Pearl Jam interview last week or John Bon Jovi yesterday? You missed Marianne from Brooklyn screaming yesterday?
I'll listen to JBJ when I'm on the mower. Sleepy Joe, maybe, maybe not, because I'm sure he soft balled it.

Long gone are the days of F Jackie, Mamlookaboobooday, and the Wack Pack. I get that every show must progress but COVID turned him soft.

Luckily for me, my short commute to/from work and being able to listen online at work, I can hear an entire show pieced together at different intervals.

No way Fartman would have continued paying the bills long-term. Change happens. Been listening since 1986. While I didn't listen to the entire POTUS interview, I tried to listening to some of it. Definitely a big get for the show. The parts I did hear were pretty informative about the man and not political discussion.

Looking forward to J-Lo next week.
Agreed, hell of an interviewer.

I'll listen to JBJ when I'm on the mower. Sleepy Joe, maybe, maybe not, because I'm sure he soft balled it.

Long gone are the days of F Jackie, Mamlookaboobooday, and the Wack Pack. I get that every show must progress but COVID turned him soft.
Soft, but not hard, balled it. Definitely respectful questioning and the parts I did listen to, learned a bit more about the man. Wack Packers come and go, but the voice impressionists are damn close.
Agreed, hell of an interviewer.
For sure, 1 of, if not the best interviewer ever.

Soft, but not hard, balled it. Definitely respectful questioning and the parts I did listen to, learned a bit more about the man. Wack Packers come and go, but the voice impressionists are damn close.

For sure, 1 of, if not the best interviewer ever.
I should give it a listen, just hard in this current day political environment. I met Joe Biden many moons ago, when my Uncle worked for him when he was a Senator. However, im over 40 now and that was back when I was in grade school.

Only if Sour Shoes was 75% crazy and could hold a job......

God the most radio gold ever...

SIRI-OUSLY! but part of sour's genius comes from the fact he's an unmanageable maniac...haven't listened to howard in years, but sour, sal/richard and some others still funny to relisten to this day (like Chinese confusion restaurant phone gags)

I should give it a listen, just hard in this current day political environment. I met Joe Biden many moons ago, when my Uncle worked for him when he was a Senator. However, im over 40 now and that was back when I was in grade school.

Current political environment has me not wanting to hear about either side and exactly the reason I was only dabbling when listening to the POTUS interview. I will quickly change the channel if the voice impersonator is JB, DT, BO, BC, MM, etc. Ted Kennedy, radio gold.
SIRI-OUSLY! but part of sour's genius comes from the fact he's an unmanageable maniac...haven't listened to howard in years, but sour, sal/richard and some others still funny to relisten to this day (like Chinese confusion restaurant phone gags)
Sour...Sour.....I know it's you.

He was a conversation topic the other day. They had him on the line and he doesn't speak. Leaves awesome voicemails though.

Listening to Biden was tough. Good interview, but man he's sounding old.

Between the piece on ABC the other night and Howard's interview of Bon Jovi all I really learned was he is REALLY full of himself. I've heard Howard interview some of the biggest rock stars ever and none ever sounded like that.

Annual renewal song and dance today. Offered $13.99 for Music Showcase package (while paying $6.49 for that on the other car). 5min on website chat and I got the $4.99 Music+Entertainment package for both vehicles (and re-aligned their expiration dates). I appreciate how easy the "haggling" is, but i wish i could just lock in the cheapo rate forever. I guess they rely on the people without 5min to spare to help their bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom