Sirius XM chatter

I was so used to the old app I could find what I wanted practically without looking while driving the new one not so much yes and miss the 15 sec rewind
They took a good thing and made it worse

Thanks for the feedback. While they have a person that scans the net fur feedback, this is going in through the inside channel. Can't promise it will help.

Def needs to return where you left off. Skipping the host talking about a product may be off the table. Never know tho.

Xm also needs to stop acting like they don't have commercials. The have commercials for their own products every 10 min. Yes ita fewer than on air radio bit jesus use a commercial to advertise om your "commercial free" service? Wtf

Xm also needs to stop acting like they don't have commercials. The have commercials for their own products every 10 min. Yes ita fewer than on air radio bit jesus use a commercial to advertise om your "commercial free" service? Wtf

this is actually a trick they use to sync/change streams - there are redundant signals in an attempt to maintain connections.
They can jump from the delayed to the primary during this "promo"

this is actually a trick they use to sync/change streams - there are redundant signals in an attempt to maintain connections.
They can jump from the delayed to the primary during this "promo"

Cool trick its still a commercial in spite of the claim they make in the commercial

i keep getting mailers for $4/month for my car, but iv been paying 5 or 6 per car for a while now.
Is there a promo code or something you can share with me? I would like to get my radios back up and running and help support Patricks' household ASAP...

ill try and remember to post a pictures next time i see the flyer, but heres the email they have been following it up with

Screenshot_20240126-142621_Gmail.jpg

So I finally received a "please come back" letter in the mail for $5/month...which is what I was asking for when I called in during the renewal/negotiation time period last month...I got a lovely lady, Catherine, on the phone....I was informed that the offer was ONLY for that one radio listed (in the fine print), which was my sons car, and I was not looking to renew that one...Originally I had a total of 10 radios on the account when I cancelled (all of my assorted cars, sons cars, and some old plug n play radios), and I was looking to re-activate 5 of them this time around....The best offer she gave me was the $6.99/month, plus fees, etc for a total of about $9/month for each radio. I said, no, that was what you were offering when I cancelled, I only called back because of the $5 offer... she told me 2 more times that is the best she could do, so I said "Thanks, but I am going to pass for now." She asked what kind of price I was looking for, I said the $5/month I called in for...put me on hold, came back a few seconds later and VOILA!!!...$4.99/month (plus fees/taxes, total about $6 and change each) for 12 months for each radio. GOOD GOD, why do they have to make this so infuriatingly difficult to deal with them?!?!?! Catherine was very pleasant to deal with, and I assume she is just reading the script, but for real, it's getting silly! Well, at least the Mrs. will be happy on Valentines Day that I got her radio re-activated...

So I finally received a "please come back" letter in the mail for $5/month...which is what I was asking for when I called in during the renewal/negotiation time period last month...I got a lovely lady, Catherine, on the phone....I was informed that the offer was ONLY for that one radio listed (in the fine print), which was my sons car, and I was not looking to renew that one...Originally I had a total of 10 radios on the account when I cancelled (all of my assorted cars, sons cars, and some old plug n play radios), and I was looking to re-activate 5 of them this time around....The best offer she gave me was the $6.99/month, plus fees, etc for a total of about $9/month for each radio. I said, no, that was what you were offering when I cancelled, I only called back because of the $5 offer... she told me 2 more times that is the best she could do, so I said "Thanks, but I am going to pass for now." She asked what kind of price I was looking for, I said the $5/month I called in for...put me on hold, came back a few seconds later and VOILA!!!...$4.99/month (plus fees/taxes, total about $6 and change each) for 12 months for each radio. GOOD GOD, why do they have to make this so infuriatingly difficult to deal with them?!?!?! Catherine was very pleasant to deal with, and I assume she is just reading the script, but for real, it's getting silly! Well, at least the Mrs. will be happy on Valentines Day that I got her radio re-activated...

yup - just what the computer puts in front of them - she actually had to go and get someone to "unlock" the offer for her.
I'm sure she is not compensated as well either - but they got a customer++ back.

Good to hear.

And in new news, my wife is retired (unexpectedly) - so my inside line is severed.

yup - just what the computer puts in front of them - she actually had to go and get someone to "unlock" the offer for her.
I'm sure she is not compensated as well either - but they got a customer++ back.

Good to hear.

And in new news, my wife is retired (unexpectedly) - so my inside line is severed.

raf,750x1000,075,t,8DB3D2:e6f0370482.jpg

Good to hear.

Congrats to the Mrs. on her retirement!

Good to hear.

I heard there was some very recent "Reorganization" over there via another podcast. Bummer to hear.

Ok. Time to renew and I always get:

WE'RE SORRY​

We’re experiencing technical issues and are working to resolve it.​

My annual deal expires in April and I'll probably drop it. Right now YT Music is my fav. Just don't care about SXM anymore.

Back
Top Bottom