Seeking advice on where to move to in Jersey...

Easton PA area is right on I-78 (direct route to NYC commuting options, the taxes are a fraction of NYC and NJ and you have access to all sorts of riding options, both road and mtb.
Too far west, I want to stay in the Hudson valley. Ideally ending up in the Catskills or berkshires one day.

Move to PA... jersey will be Detroit on a statewide level in 10 years. We’ve already hit the iceberg, we’re just re arranging the deck chairs as the ship sinks....

I guess I should have been more clear, I was just resurrecting the thread to update and bookend our jersey experience. We aren’t moving far, but we are definitely moving back over the border to NY.

I work in NYC and live in the Princeton area. There is an express train from/to Princeton Junction that only stops in Newark on the way. 52-55 minute trip. Living in "greater" Princeton area is awesome. It's just a little flat around here for MTB, but you can still do rides with 3000ft elevation gain. I lived in Bergen County for many years. That place is purgatory. Abandon hope ye who enter there.

Back
Top Bottom