Ringwood State Park Conditions

F this shmuck. Some idiot is also doing this at Sterling. I hope I catch them in the act. I won’t be nice.

I cleared out two more piles in the section between the top of Warm Puppy to the start of Skylands yesterday, Skylands was clear for now. This person is dedicated in their misguided trail blocking efforts. I am the third person I know(not including the posts here) who has removed multiple blockages in less than a week. It must be a daily thing for this person

@chris12453 there is a pile by the A line at the end of red just before the fireroad break leading to white/warm puppy intersection. The high line on the left coming down. We cleared one on the big slab with the tree hanging over it further up from the white/warm puppy intersection and then another on the A line punchy rock up on the right with the narrow rocky bench on the left. Past the next intersection with the rock drop on the right side there was a tree pulled out on the slab that we pushed back into the woods and removed some other debris. I should have taken some more pictures, but attaching the only one I took of the first blockage I described.

Attachments

• IMG_5812.jpg
    IMG_5812.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 10

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions