Pay it Forward

Great Idea!

I've got a set of Formula Hyrdro hoses that were too short for my new bike, they were cut to fit a 4" travel XC bike. Free to a good home.

Also have a Big ring from an SLX Crankset for someone with way more pedal power than I.

I have a pair of those thin gold metallic threaded gloves you wear under other gloves.
They're pretty toasty on their own but made for dwarf hands... uhm, not that there's anything with dwarf hands...

They say size 6 1/2.

Does anyone need any cardboard bike boxes? I have a box that will fit a DH bike and a box that will fit a roadbike.

Blown rockshox deluxe 9.0 x 2.75

Manitou slate 26" fork

Hayes so1e hydro brakes rear is lever line and caliper, front is just the caliper I think the lever got mangled to shit but feel free to take that too.

OK, I'll throw these out there, just got a bunch of stuff from a Craigslist score. Looking to even up my Karma :D:

Azonic DS-1 frame 16.5" Rattlecan Black but looks like it has no damage - has disc mounts and headset - GONE

Sixsixone body armour size XL - GONE

MRP Bashguard- GONE

MRP Chainguide - GONE

Generic Fork - No disc mounts but has 20mm axle. - GONE

I'll try to post some pics over the weekend.

Tim

Last edited:
Azonic DS-1 frame 16.5" Rattlecan Black but looks like it has no damage - has disc mounts and headset

I'm in for the ds-1 frame. What's the deal, donate some cash to MTBNJ or pass on some other gear?

Let me know. Thanks!

-matt

I'm in for the ds-1 frame. What's the deal, donate some cash to MTBNJ or pass on some other gear?

Let me know. Thanks!

-matt

Matt,

It's yours. Just come and pick it up. As the title states just pay it forward at some point. I've taken my fair share of good deals from people on this board and I thought it was time to reciprocate.

I'll send you a pm.

Tim

WCS Ergo Locking Grip(very very used)

Trek PVC rain jacket size:M

Wellgo plastic toe strap thing

Last edited:
I have a set of Panaracer 26" tubeless tires and they could be yours. One has some tread wear, the other appears new. A very kind Robin Hood at Chimney Rock saw I had tiny wheels and thrust these upon me before dashing off to gift other little-wheeled bikers. Sure, I can live with the size but I just don't do tubeless.

I have a set of Panaracer 26" tubeless tires and they could be yours. One has some tread wear, the other appears new. A very kind Robin Hood at Chimney Rock saw I had tiny wheels and thrust these upon me before dashing off to gift other little-wheeled bikers. Sure, I can live with the size but I just don't do tubeless.

I will take these little tires off of your hands and would be glad to

Great! Would you like some sparkly gold glove liners size small too?

PM me and we'll see when I can get these to you.

Headshock Ultra 80mm black... Works fine and asthetically maybe a scratch or two... Gotta clean out the garage cause I'm moving and selling it isn't worth the hassle...Pick up only in Robbinsville

I have some riser and a stem that are free to a good home, not sure what model or the specs I think the stem is 110mm, I'll update when I get home but both are made by bontrager.

Back
Top Bottom