Pay it Forward

THATmanMANNY

This isn't my idea but it is a brilliant idea. One man's trash is another man's treasure. Let's keep the holiday spirits alive throughout the year and keep that bike Karma flowing continuously. Namaste :D

FREE
-Mongoose Pro, Zero-G frame, Medium with post & seat
-generic Sports Authority mtb tires
-Pearl Izumi windbreaker jacket and tights, size large
-A couple used chains

Panhead

Sounds cool. Norm if the clothes don't work out pass them over.
I only have a couple of tires, mostly hardly used.
Have an old Rigid pipe vise, some chain blocks, big beam clamp for rigging just sitting around.

THATmanMANNY

Really? I'll give this a shot.
Tights aren't like the current crazy fleece lined warm stuff today. You will get by with them in the start of the "cold" temps. I considered keeping them because the tights are mid school poke fun at you look but they are too long for me. You will look hot in them though. The jacket is good with one rear zipper pocket. I'll get up a pic.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If they're like parachute pants I won't wear them. In large you must look like MC Hammer on a bike. What are you, 140?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
If they're like parachute pants I won't wear them. In large you must look like MC Hammer on a bike. What are you, 140?

you have to take into consideration Manny wears like 20 layers in cold temps. For covered bridge (in october) he had like 5 layer on top and at least 3 tights/pants. SO by the time you get to the top layer, you need a full size bigger. I am actually not sure how he even moved with all of that on.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
so manny riding in cold temps looks like this?

randy0609.jpg

THATmanMANNY

you have to take into consideration Manny wears like 20 layers in cold temps. For covered bridge (in october) he had like 5 layer on top and at least 3 tights/pants. SO by the time you get to the top layer, you need a full size bigger. I am actually not sure how he even moved with all of that on.
You didn't know what was going to happen that day. Sorry I don't have the leisure of rocking Gore like some ppl.

so manny riding in cold temps looks like this?
randy0609.jpg
no that is warcricket

THATmanMANNY

you are forgetting 13 more #'s of muscle son!

Is this parachutey or no?
The jacket has one rear zip pocket.

Attachments

• bike sale 004.jpg
    bike sale 004.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 85
Top Bottom