Orange Spray Paint

What even more odd is they sprayed parts of tiger woods.....

Regardless of the "sprayers" intentions, does anyone walk or run on tiger woods? I haven't seen any hikers out that way...

It's not the drinking that is bad (in my book at least), it's the Vandalism. The orange paint is on Park Fences, trees, Logs, plants ect. :mad:

This has happened all over the state. They have been there before with flour and that's fine, it goes away. The person thought that by using marking paint that it would disappear too...sometimes you must read the can.:(

This has happened all over the state. They have been there before with flour and that's fine, it goes away. The person thought that by using marking paint that it would disappear too...sometimes you must read the can.:(

Maybe they should use flour, like every one else does. Sounds like some one wanted to mark the trail to get it dialed in before said race? could very easily be a rouge individual. Paint him, and hang him upside down, naked, in the parking lot, tied by the yam bag..... Too harsh?

What even more odd is they sprayed parts of tiger woods.....

Regardless of the "sprayers" intentions, does anyone walk or run on tiger woods? I haven't seen any hikers out that way...

funny you should say that 2 weeks ago around 07:00 I almost ran over a jogger on one of the blind turns in TW.. scared the crap out of both of us I did not expect him and he had his Ipod on and was not paying alot of attention.
it ended well with the two of us laughing about it...but you never know..

It's not the drinking that is bad (in my book at least), it's the Vandalism. The orange paint is on Park Fences, trees, Logs, plants ect. :mad:

My friend and I rode Sunday (thanks for the awesome trail maintenance) and noticed all those orange marks ...they really were *everywhere* and very obnoxious. Someone (Frank I'm guessing) rode by us and asked us if we saw anyone doing it ... we didn't unfortunately because we definitely would have said something. I did get orange paint all over my tires though:mad:

You know I think the orange paint made the bees angry and that's why one of them attacked my lip on Tuesday night!! Yeah, yeah that's it!!

Seriously speaking, the extent of the paint job was unnecessary and all over the place, like on trees and logs and such. It was excessive and not cool at all!!

I hope it gets rectified and the person responsible is held accountable.

You know I think the orange paint made the bees angry and that's why one of them attacked my lip on Tuesday night!! Yeah, yeah that's it!

Glad you are OK after that bee sting :eek: I was a few behind you....had me worried that you might have the full allergic reaction. I'll be carrying Benadryl from now on.

Dave, one got her on the ass cheek at Wisahickon 2-3 weeks ago. That was funny "is the stinger still in..?..it hurts...wawawawawa..." She had a flawless ride today at hartshorne first one ever for her hope we keep that streak alive for at least a few more rides. We also saw orange paint on a few trees at hartshorne today gotta be a high school running team

Glad you are OK after that bee sting :eek: I was a few behind you....had me worried that you might have the full allergic reaction. I'll be carrying Benadryl from now on.

Thanks, I'm almost back to normal now. Normal being a subjective term for me.

I second that... You think I would have learned after the first bee sting, but no such luck. I really have to put some Benadryl in with my gear!

Dave, one got her on the ass cheek at Wisahickon 2-3 weeks ago. That was funny "is the stinger still in..?..it hurts...wawawawawa..." She had a flawless ride today at hartshorne first one ever for her hope we keep that streak alive for at least a few more rides. We also saw orange paint on a few trees at hartshorne today gotta be a high school running team

What time were you guys there must have missed you by only a little bit :p

Thanks, I'm almost back to normal now. Normal being a subjective term for me.

I second that... You think I would have learned after the first bee sting, but no such luck. I really have to put some Benadryl in with my gear!

Hey ,sorry to hear about your bee encounters. I had one fly into my helmet once--not fun... There's wipes out there that instantly take the pain away. My son got attacked all over his leg, disturbing a wasps nest. A mom had these in her glove and they saved the day. I'm lookin foward to meeting and riding with you. See you at Stevens!!

I had a bee get cought in the collar of my jacket while i was cruising down 195.... not fun letting that thing sting you in the shoulder while calmly pulling over to the side of the road...

My wife didn't believe what happened until she saw the welt on my shoulder. She had no clue why i was pulling over

Paint boy really screwed up the looks of the park. I enjoy going out and not seeing any signs, trash, or any of the bullshit of life outside of the woods. Just us, our bikes, and good times. Now I get the pleasure of seeing this crap out there.....At first I though the water company was running pipe for water fountains for us. This idiot wasn't even kind enough to use water-based paint. :mad:

I agree...this has been eating at me too. I got a phone call from the folks at EMS Sports in Eatontown the other day and they hold a yearly park cleaning on the EMS anniversary day. They asked if they could do a "paint removal" this year. I was kinda floored by this cool gesture. They will be opening the store late and will go to the park at about 9am on Tuesday September 15th. I realize that the volunteer force will be at a minimum due to the day and time, but hey...this is cool. I just need to hammer out the details with the park and will post confirmations soon.

Now this is gonna be good!

Who are these guys to trash Allaire and then Frank! That's Just not right.They need to get the facts right and stop picking on little Frank.:popcorn:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions