OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok - did we pick a date to meet and discuss whatever comes up?
including discussing future meetings?

i am available friday and saturday this week. Morristown area - i'll let you know where when i know how many.
could do post ride saturday.

i will also offer to use my house and cater the occasion if the weather works out and we can ride sourlands/CR/RV/nassau - or a road ride (yeah, yuck)
I may invite a guest speaker to talk about what it takes to be "a club" vs a casual group, and growing pains. so ya gotta have questions ready.
if it is too early to do that, let me know.

gotta grab the bull by the horns. gunna bloody some knuckles at six mile with those.

1550536997012.png

Spoiler alert you all deserve a shitty ending with dog shit stuck to your bike tires

i'm going off a cliff. there isn't going to be any type of slip-into-oblivion thing.....it the shit sticks to the tires, and ain't coming off, we'll see ya when it's your turn.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand what you are saying here... lol
JK! but wow... that's really gracious of you

love spicy tofu & eggplant, and 20 servings with rice is like $8. on the other hand, i expect to spend about $2,000 on beer.
or i'll make philly cheesesteaks and 200 people will show up.

I'm available sunday too. I think @huffster has the ride - i may have to override!!! cause i'm pushy that way.

i'm going to call place/time on thursday if we don't get a conversation going. I don't mind making a decision on best current
knowledge. gotta know it will never be perfect for everyone, so we do the best at the time, outline decisions that need to be made,
reasonable solutions to be debated if not obvious, and decide when to meet again.

it isn't so much about finding the end-state, but defining the process to get there, so the participants can have their say
where it matters to them. And define a timeframe and structure.

TBH - if there is going to be an official OOS club in the legal sense, and you want it as a subsection of mtbnj.com (the website, not the team) then
there has to be some consideration given. there are other ideas which i've been mulling.
Gotta keep the good thing going, taking advantage of available resources as they/it come/go.
this is the.....

oos.jpg

So Paul is taking OOS too seriously, and now Pat is involved. Things are surely going to improve now :p

now that my tyres are 4.4 instead of 4.0, i feel qualified.
you want the tofu or the cheesesteak? or the irish bar, i think i'd like to hear you lead

Only 4.4? Sorry, I thought you got a real fatbike.

Cheesesteak probably, but I'll be out of town.

the 5s are in the garage...could happen. although i think they are 4.7

Back
Top Bottom