OOS town council meeting(its pat's party and he'll cry if he wants to)

Should we close this thread and start a new one?

• Yea

• No

• Idc

Results are only viewable after voting.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So it doesn't get lost where do you want to have a second meeting place?

Day ?
Time ?
Location ?

Last edited:

BPaze

Somewhere with parking
Somerville, Ridgewood, Summit, Morristown, Jersey City and Hoboken are all decent areas that offer multiple options to meet up. If anyone has a favorite local dive bar that is good as well.

serviceguy

I don't mind driving and I don't expect Ringwood to be viable place for everybody to drive to, just trowing it in there since I've always had a good time there...

https://maggiesringwood.com/

If we need to discuss thoug I wouldn't pick a crowded place or time...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Sounds good to me, I wish we could do a ride then go, but I would never have that much time available. I also would have to go home drop off the bike and come back since I can't fit the bike in the car. Unless of course we stored everyone's bike in your garage Paul.
Its a bike ride away from HM if that's what we want.... but we would be pretty stinky. Not a good idea IMO at a place of eating.
You are more than welcome to store your bike in my garage.

Mr. E Man

I have always wanted to go here, I hear they have the best seafood. Apparently the owner bought a seafood distributor to make sure he got fresh seafood or so I heard from a friend.
Best seafood that's local.. But the dude jacked his prices up after they re build from the infamous fire.

jklett

I'm in if I can. Schedule is very dependant on my wife's. I was on the board of directors for a chapter of a nonprofit so I've been through this before. It can work depending on what direction we want to go.

Top Bottom