OOS MOGA

Seems like a day to talking about the four day weekend for most. Currently we have a 6mr ride on Friday and that's it. Also weather is a bit all over the place. Only thing going is that it with be real cold on TG day. Saturday and Sunday looks to be horrible at the moment
View attachment 81111
Picked a good time to blow my knee out ...

Ms Greenmachine this am - if your knee requires surgery , sell the bikes .... shock horror ....

May want to make call now on riding south on Friday or maybe Nassau ?

The lot was pretty full but ppl alternating in and out so there was space. But would assume would be busier today now that the word is out that the trails are in good condition
Anyone know how patriots path gravel that turns into single track by Lewis Morris drains.

I got an idea for our next ride if the weather continues to suck:
hqdefault.jpg

Friday isn't to bad sunday will be

hey guys let me know what rides are when I will post it up or tag me when you guys figure it out
I am thinking of a Wednesday morning ride. Not sure where yet but make a call today.

Back to bikes, 30 percent off on the Backcountry web site for Santa Cruz 2018 left overs.

Eating takes skill too
You gotta know which one you’re going to devour first,step by step
As you can see,I didn’t slurp the soup
10 more miles to go home
In just 15-20 minutes my stomach won’t feel so bloated,I have mastered eating art long long time ago,when I was a poor kid/men I don’t have luxury to eat like this now I can eat whatever I want without worry getting fat.
189D5A5B-D2E6-488A-B61B-A62C4AE67AF9.jpeg

Ooh, what happened?
wiped out downhill in the pit - had been doing awesome with Paul but the last one we all kinda crashed - my legs wishboned and heard a pop in my outer leftside left knee ...
Other than that it was a fkn great time lol

I actually rode another 40 minutes on it ...

We’ll see

Back
Top Bottom