OOS MOGA

Shinpo Restaurant in Fort lee
I’m a regular there
The lady owner
Notice the bike isn’t cheap so she suggested me to bring it inside.
Fort Lee is the coldest place worst football field I ever played on ...basically covered cement
1980something ... some Asian running back ran wild on us - nobody who played in that game has ever forgotten the carnage.

Wait till they get a load of me.

5D6B7A6F-E818-43C5-8114-9D95BB3C20BF.jpeg

I really like the Chameleon.
And for roadie either defy advanced 2 or canndondale synapse.
consider a carbon or steel hardtail. Or something lighter than the Chameleon. SC nailed the geo for the bike but notice there's a bunch selling the bike a year later. Many have complained about the weight. It weighs in at about 30, which is heavyish for a HT. Mine is AL but closer to 26 pounds

consider a carbon or steel hardtail. Or something lighter than the Chameleon. SC nailed the geo for the bike but notice there's a bunch selling the bike a year later. Many have complained about the weight. It weighs in at about 30, which is heavyish for a HT. Mine is AL but closer to 26 pounds
Check out the Rocky Mountain Vertex for comparison. The RSD Middlechild is nice also and can go SS if desired. A friend has the Chameleon and says its not as flickable as he would like and he changed from 27.5 2.8 to 29 2.3 to make the bike roll a little better. If I was looking Santa Cruz HT I would look at the Highball not as versatile as Chameleon but a better handling and climbing machine. Just some thoughts.

Seems like a day to talking about the four day weekend for most. Currently we have a 6mr ride on Friday and that's it. Also weather is a bit all over the place. Only thing going is that it with be real cold on TG day. Saturday and Sunday looks to be horrible at the moment
View attachment 81111
I dont care where.... I am expecting to receive my cheap ass action camera this week. Who ever is in front of me better take a dirt nap.

No park north or central NJ will be pretty this up coming weekend IMO.
If you are looking for dry conditions, head south... Allaire, Wharton and etc

Me.... I have a date with death on Sunday. Will probably do a ride on Friday as well but prolly stay in NNJ and deal with the mess.

No park north or central NJ will be pretty this up coming weekend IMO.
If you are looking for dry conditions, head south... Allaire, Wharton and etc

Me.... I have a date with death on Sunday. Will probably do a ride on Friday as well but prolly stay in NNJ and deal with the mess.
Where in north NJ are you thinking

Where in north NJ are you thinking
Would like to ride with my OOS brothers where ever it may be but if nothing gets on calendar, going on my own and try to get prettied up for my date. Prolly do gravel ride since I have done no prep whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom