OOS MOGA

Same for you, last time we rode was the mtbnj CR ride. How far south will you do?

Thats what she said..

If we do an early ride I can come down when ever as long as my wife isn't on call. I don't mind getting in the car at 5am for a ride at 7am if it means I am done at 10am and home by 12pm.

CR isn't a bad ride for me btw, its as far as HM, RV, and jungle for me

@qclabrat I plan to start by the boat launch and poke my way around to the top I'm looking for early saturday if anyone wants to roll. 7am ish so I can finish packing and start moving that afternoon

Complaint or criticism... IDK.... take it for what it is as it is just my opinion and I offer no solution. Coming from me, it may sound cynical and I can accept that but I have no intention to offend anyone if this makes any sense.
But.... OOS park selection has been lame... meaning I don't see much variety. So far, I don't feel the urge to join a ride.
It basically seems like, I am going to ride x park. Join me if you want. Previously and this is aside from the scheduled rides we did, it was more like, hey... where do you guys want to ride and lets do it! Maybe its due to the weather... maybe its due to the cancellation of the ST, but personally, I am not getting excited for the weekend much these days.

Complaint or criticism... IDK.... take it for what it is as it is just my opinion and I offer no solution. Coming from me, it may sound cynical and I can accept that but I have no intention to offend anyone if this makes any sense.
But.... OOS park selection has been lame... meaning I don't see much variety. So far, I don't feel the urge to join a ride.
It basically seems like, I am going to ride x park. Join me if you want. Previously and this is aside from the scheduled rides we did, it was more like, hey... where do you guys want to ride and lets do it! Maybe its due to the weather... maybe its due to the cancellation of the ST, but personally, I am not getting excited for the weekend much these days.
BTW... I am not asking anyone to do anything.
I guess I am just trying to say that if you don't see me at rides, its not because I am trying to avoid them.

Was planning to soft ride CR today at 2pm, and nick puddles to dry faster, but rain doesnt' want to hang it up
I didn't see a Saturday ride and who's leading WC on Sunday?
Did you plan on attending a ride. I don’t see that you signed up for any on Strava

I don't disagree as the crap really limited what can be ridden
Like what @Mathers said. It’s pre season for many people. Limited mountain biking opportunities this weekend as most places are under water. We have 6 people signed up so far on Strava to ride HM on Sunday at 8:30 in case your around. Hope you can make it.

Well sometimes you have to Go The Distance to get a ride in during this weather. It's a Fools Game and a Time For Letting Go Completely. Sometimes, the south is the Soul Provider of good trails and Steel Bars. Everyone might be Missing You Now, but you have to Drift Away Once In A Lifetime. Lean on Me if you want to ride south. When I'm Back On My Feet Again in a Safe Place From The Storm. How Am I Supposed to Live Without You.

Like what @Mathers said. It’s pre season for many people. Limited mountain biking opportunities this weekend as most places are under water. We have 6 people signed up so far on Strava to ride HM on Sunday at 8:30 in case your around. Hope you can make it.
I don't have the patience to wait for things to develop. This is prolly more me than OOS.
I am already committed to a ride with Walter on Sunday

@Paul H
RV wast last week this week you have the option of WC or HM most parks are under water or still have snow unless you go far south. Just for you we'll do six mile next weekend so we can cancel.
Like I said... I am not asking for anything so no need to do anything on my behalf. Just trying to cause drama lol
And more importantly, I don't want you guys to think I am avoiding OOS rides

I don't have the patience to wait for things to develop. This is prolly more me than OOS.
I am already committed to a ride with Walter on Sunday

Like I said... I am not asking for anything so no need to do anything on my behalf. Just trying to cause drama lol
And more importantly, I don't want you guys to think I am avoiding OOS rides
Hope to get together for a ride soon.

Back
Top Bottom