OOS MOGA

You have the best avatar yet.

These were other ones I saved that I considered
mansonsaw.gif
c2knWFZ.jpg

@TimBay what's the most north you'll come up for a ride you are someone I look forward to to riding with
It really just depends on the weekend and all that. I'm sure you guys can relate with wives and kids and all that. I'm gonna be at ST. And now that We're getting into better weather, I do hope to make it out. I'll only go if you and Paul are both there so I can whitness the obvious sexual tension in person.

Incredible athlete. It didn’t matter if he was climbing or blasting down the mountain. Was moving his bike as if it had no gear on it. We were all tired and he was just getting warmed up for his ride to the Catskills. I got a personal best on one of the trails on Strava following his line(and it was wet out).
@JHarmon76 sent me a quick reminder of this ride from October. It was wet that day, like most of last year. Looking forward to another great (and fingers crossed- drier) season. Hope the crew gets to ride with @liong71er soon.

It really just depends on the weekend and all that. I'm sure you guys can relate with wives and kids and all that. I'm gonna be at ST. And now that We're getting into better weather, I do hope to make it out. I'll only go if you and Paul are both there so I can whitness the obvious sexual tension in person.
First we are the same person.... now there is sexual tension?
Well... thats like self love isn't it? So I guess thats ok

@Paul H is into edging, I want nothing but instant gratification

First we are the same person.... now there is sexual tension?
Well... thats like self love isn't it? So I guess thats ok
you know what that is also? It’s Gross!

Was planning to soft ride CR today at 2pm, and nick puddles to dry faster, but rain doesnt' want to hang it up
I didn't see a Saturday ride and who's leading WC on Sunday?

Was planning to soft ride CR today at 2pm, and nick puddles to dry faster, but rain doesnt' want to hang it up
I didn't see a Saturday ride and who's leading WC on Sunday?
I think WC may be an adventure ride, just trailfork it and learn the lay of the land unless @Mtbdog knows the place. @Miracle Max Loves Garbage and I have done it a couple times, it is quite an interesting ride and we usually get lost so its lots of fun

Back
Top Bottom