OOS MOGA

Hey guys! is there a thread where some nice folks have mentioned local trails that drain well? Looks like after rain, freeze and thaw cycles - we need a couple of well draining trails. Any suggestions?

Hey guys! is there a thread where some nice folks have mentioned local trails that drain well? Looks like after rain, freeze and thaw cycles - we need a couple of well draining trails. Any suggestions?
Well.... most NNJ parks with all them rocks relatively drains well.
Last year, High Mountain was one of our go to parks when weather sucked.

Well.... most NNJ parks with all them rocks relatively drains well.
Last year, High Mountain was one of our go to parks when weather sucked.
Sounds good! I need to explore that park - never been.
Is there a ride this weekend?

Sounds good! I need to explore that park - never been.
Is there a ride this weekend?
We are looking at Ringwood this weekend and is nearby High Mountain. Paul or I can give you a tour of High Mountain. I also recommend Ringwood as it is one of the best places in the State. That of course is only my opinion. The Ringwood ride should be posted on the OOS Strava thread before the weekend

We are looking at Ringwood this weekend and is nearby High Mountain. Paul or I can give you a tour of High Mountain. I also recommend Ringwood as it is one of the best places in the State. That of course is only my opinion. The Ringwood ride should be posted on the OOS Strava thread before the weekend
Looking forward to it!

I think we need some OOS decals/stickers made up.
I know a printer if we want to make something up I can get pricing.
Who’s the artist in the group ?

Do you have any ideas? How bout everyone put something out and we'll pick something collectively you can only qualify if you lead a ride and have taken 3 group photos and have been in 5 group photos with at least one otb in the last 6 months have ordered a OOS jersey and are a distraction relative of some on the Mayflower and if that dress from 2 years ago was green to you.

Why reinvent the wheel?
OOS Small Logo.JPG

Do you have any ideas? How bout everyone put something out and we'll pick something collectively you can only qualify if you lead a ride and have taken 3 group photos and have been in 5 group photos with at least one otb in the last 6 months have ordered a OOS jersey and are a distraction relative of some on the Mayflower and if that dress from 2 years ago was green to you.
Seems complicated ?

Just a reminder, Short Track is in 5 weeks I hope you all are getting ready for it. We gotta support MTBNJ and rep OOS! Let's get it on dogs!
I think you will be in the best shape for it out of the group. How many hours have you ridden this month. Kudos!

Back
Top Bottom