OOS MOGA

We should finally get to Round Valley if things will be wet, which I am expecting
here is your next avatar
i-like-beer-5bafc3.jpg

@qclabrat hows your backyard trail? I was at the local salvation army store dropping off baby cloths and someone dropped off so many fucking bowling balls so if you want the worlds coolest rock garden I've got you rocks lol

@qclabrat hows your backyard trail? I was at the local salvation army store dropping off baby cloths and someone dropped off so many fucking bowling balls so if you want the worlds coolest rock garden I've got you rocks lol

i've got this idea in my head about putting bowling balls on pieces of rebar so they "float" in the air.
we are currently using bird-bath bases - more fun than a reflecting ball.....

don't be surprised if you see one just off a trail some day......

Last edited:
We didn't get shit down here, maybe an inch and that was gone Sunday night.
I was checking Ringwood for example:
24 degrees low Thursday night
14 low Friday night and high of 29 Saturday
19 low Saturday night and high of 38 Sunday
Weekend is looking good as the trails will be frozen. One has to look out for ice patches, no surprise as its winter. I agree weekend looks good.

I was checking Ringwood for example:
24 degrees low Thursday night
14 low Friday night and high of 29 Saturday
19 low Saturday night and high of 38 Sunday
Weekend is looking good as the trails will be frozen. One has to look out for ice patches, no surprise as its winter. I agree weekend looks good.

I can confirm that Ringwood right now is under about 1"-2" of hard frozen snow and ice. I was heading out for a short ride yesterday but it was way too freaking cold.

I can confirm that Ringwood right now is under about 1"-2" of hard frozen snow and ice. I was heading out for a short ride yesterday but it was way too freaking cold.
With rain Wednesday through Thursday and a high of 53 on Thursday. Will see what’s left.

Back
Top Bottom