OOS MOGA

Nice long ride at 6mr today. Parked at Jacques and headed out solo at 7:30. Met up with @Kangdoy and his buddy Ryan (what's your handle?) To 27 lot where Ryan was parked.
View attachment 96077

Kevin and I headed back to Jacques to meet up with Jason but first ran into @thegock on white. The new white is awesome. Counterclockwise is so much better. We rode as a group to the Canal lot which was not silly packed as expected.
View attachment 96078

Tom looking pro as fUk
View attachment 96079

Min's friend Chris showing how to crush it on a 25yo bike. It even had IRC Mythos.
View attachment 96080

@MParkGT
Showing no fear of the rainbow bridge. Can you tell she's a bit happy? Lady's got more ballz than me... Nice work
View attachment 96081View attachment 96082
I think i did better today!!
LMK when that gets delivered... I'll be over with a funnel

You need to come out and ride with us first!! Lol

OOZN GMUD IMG_20190525_105115_1-01.jpg
BRID GMIN IMG_20190525_114255-01.jpg

Two pictures from today at Six Mile

She on cable disks ? Maybe we can make her something up from that stuff i just posted ?
I'm sure she appreciates it but cable though not as powerful is relatively maintenance free and I don't think she has any experience working on bikes. Not even sure she can change a tire.....lol

I'm sure she appreciates it but cable though not as powerful is relatively maintenance free and I don't think she has any experience working on bikes. Not even sure she can change a tire.....lol
I think Arnold was volunteering OOS (myself excluded because I am just a lush) to work on it.... he did say "we"

Back
Top Bottom