OOS MOGA

I can’t. In addition to the existing ones I opened a new can of worms, took down a dead tree and need to dispose of it. Then the wife jumped on the case of the steps at the front of the property that need repointing(meaning that new ones have to be built). Also dealing with some carpenter bees that are trying to nest in our soffit ( the one I just installed nonetheless). From the bottom of my heart..f@@k you nature!
Carpenter bees are the worst! I bought a few of those carpenter bees traps, they look like small wooden bird houses with a water bottle attached to it. Takes a bit of time for them to get comfortable with it, but once they do you'll catch a ton of them

Nice long ride at 6mr today. Parked at Jacques and headed out solo at 7:30. Met up with @Kangdoy and his buddy Ryan (what's your handle?) To 27 lot where Ryan was parked.
IMG_20190525_093251.jpg

Kevin and I headed back to Jacques to meet up with Jason but first ran into @thegock on white. The new white is awesome. Counterclockwise is so much better. We rode as a group to the Canal lot which was not silly packed as expected.
IMG_20190525_105138.jpg

Tom looking pro as fUk
IMG_20190525_120409.jpg

Min's friend Chris showing how to crush it on a 25yo bike. It even had IRC Mythos.
IMG_20190525_120346_3.jpg

@MParkGT
Showing no fear of the rainbow bridge. Can you tell she's a bit happy? Lady's got more ballz than me... Nice work
IMG_20190525_120530_2.jpg
IMG_20190525_120531.jpg

Should try it with VR goggles... wait... what did you do?
Not sure why the picture did not load. I followed your advice and set it all on fire...I took down a decorative plum tree that was completely infested with black knot. It was like that since we bought the house but nobody bothered to tell us. I got tired of looking at that pitiful sight so research the type of illness and turns out only cure is pruning and burning the infested branches. I had to take down the whole thing which is now burning in my fire pit that I forgot I had...quite nice actually!

Not sure why the picture did not load. I followed your advice and set it all on fire...I took down a decorative plum tree that was completely infested with black knot. It was like that since we bought the house but nobody bothered to tell us. I got tired of looking at that pitiful sight so research the type of illness and turns out only cure is pruning and burning the infested branches. I had to take down the whole thing which is now burning in my fire pit that I forgot I had...quite nice actually!
Didn't someone offer $20 to have it YT'ed?

Back
Top Bottom