OOS MOGA

BB to saddle should be about 27"
My inseam is about 31 and my measurement is 27.5"

changes a bit with crank length too. good ballpark.
i got behind on this topic - is this to size a dropper given the limits?
shouldn't be an issue test fitting a 400mm post. any offset required? that could mess stuff up.

i ride a large in modern geo, i'm right around a 32 inseam and around 5'10"+ (and shrinking)
it is comfortable, the older bikes are medium (17.5") - which makes the frame weigh less ;)
What size roadie do you ride? I was told at Cycle Craft, I should be a 54 and didn't think twice and 54 feels ok but got on a 56 Focus Mare while back ago and that felt good too.

Wouldn't go that far
I rest my case
20180812_111552.jpg

This never gets old

What size roadie do you ride? I was told at Cycle Craft, I should be a 54 and didn't think twice and 54 feels ok but got on a 56 Focus Mare while back ago and that felt good too.

You're taller than me - I ride a 56. First thing to do is get a real bike fitting.

When we did the v1, I asked about it once and @MissJR said it needed to be addressed with Norm.
I also thought about incorporating Jorba.

As much as I wanted to express our membership and proudly wear their logos, I concluded it to be a bad idea.
We released v2 jerseys to ppl we really didn't know too well at the time. I questioned how well would these ppl represent these 2 organizations. Would they drag their names in the mud? I didn't want to ruin their brands and didn't pursue any further.
Agreed, no need for other orgs. Even if they agreed, do we really want others to pre-approve what we're doing?

You're taller than me - I ride a 56. First thing to do is get a real bike fitting.
I should... but I ride road/gravel even less now. Cant justify the cost at the moment. Hightower going to the shop for fork/shock service which is higher up on the priority list.

56" with a 90mm stem (slammed). straight seatpost.

The insertion depth is my main issue. I have about 413mm from bottom of saddle bar to bottle cage blockage. I cant remember if my ride height to post measurement is accurate, but I had it at 6.125 in (155mm).
That's pretty short, need to measure what I have. Do you have a 26in inseam?

Back
Top Bottom