OOS MOGA

Some are also probably working on their bikes after yesterday.
I did for 3 minutes. Hosed my boots and bike off and threw them back in the garage.

17B642B4-A42C-4983-933A-4ECD795F53EB.jpeg

So does anyone have any more details of the Nassau ride? Sounded interesting based on Paul's comments. Wildcat with Rob and company was a good time, set a bunch of PR's and was exhausted by the end of the ride, it was a great time. Matt did a great job showing us around and Rob rides with some solid guys that can also ride pretty well. Hope to get a chance to ride with them again soon.

It is kinda funny that there were so many issues at Nassau, but we didn't have any issues at Wildcat which is known for chewing up bikes.

So does anyone have any more details of the Nassau ride? Sounded interesting based on Paul's comments. Wildcat with Rob and company was a good time, set a bunch of PR's and was exhausted by the end of the ride, it was a great time. Matt did a great job showing us around and Rob rides with some solid guys that can also ride pretty well. Hope to get a chance to ride with them again soon.

It is kinda funny that there were so many issues at Nassau, but we didn't have any issues at Wildcat which is known for chewing up bikes.
It wasn't that interesting, a pinch flat that had to have a tube put in, a cracked hub that was already cracked, and an idiot that rushed the night before putting his bike back together and grabbed the wrong chain and forgot a spacer for the cassette. The trails had nothing to do with it, it would have been the same if the ride was on a paved bike path.

It wasn't that interesting, a pinch flat that had to have a tube put in, a cracked hub that was already cracked, and an idiot that rushed the night before putting his bike back together and grabbed the wrong chain and forgot a spacer for the cassette. The trails had nothing to do with it, it would have been the same if the ride was on a paved bike path.
But there was beer.... and they were Walter's beer

Yes there was and it was good!
Man you gotta rub it in, wish I could've joined you just didn't have enough time yesterday had to stay local.

What are the plans for this weekend have any rides been considered or discussed?

Man you gotta rub it in, wish I could've joined you just didn't have enough time yesterday had to stay local.

What are the plans for this weekend have any rides been considered or discussed?
Ok... Nassau ride was ok. Matt said the pace was good.... but it was too fast for me.... but I was leading so I have no idea what that means!

Me and Jason briefly talked... but he doesn't want to ride with me.... using Easter as an excuse.... you believe this guy? Pfft!
Walter is on the every other weekend schedule so he is out and he needs to prepare for C2K.
If Walter opens up his training ride... I might join in and turn back after 2 minutes.... or 3
If not, I might try the RDO at HM just for shits and giggles.

Ok... Nassau ride was ok. Matt said the pace was good.... but it was too fast for me.... but I was leading so I have no idea what that means!

Me and Jason briefly talked... but he doesn't want to ride with me.... using Easter as an excuse.... you believe this guy? Pfft!
Walter is on the every other weekend schedule so he is out and he needs to prepare for C2K.
If Walter opens up his training ride... I might join in and turn back after 2 minutes.... or 3
If not, I might try the RDO at HM just for shits and giggles.
Ahhh, Easter I totally forgot about that, I am going to have to get up really early to get a ride in. Hoping I don't have to go to church. If I ride I will probably stay about 20-25 from the house so HM, WC, Tourne, LM, Stephens and RW are all a possibility, but it will also be a shorter ride as well, may just have to go solo.

Ahhh, Easter I totally forgot about that, I am going to have to get up really early to get a ride in. Hoping I don't have to go to church. If I ride I will probably stay about 20-25 from the house so HM, WC, Tourne, LM, Stephens and RW are all a possibility, but it will also be a shorter ride as well, may just have to go solo.
Go to church and repent your sins you heathen! JK!!
If it helps, we can do the Lord's Prayer before we ride?

Go to church and repent your sins you heathen! JK!!
If it helps, we can do the Lord's Prayer before we ride?
The only reason I would do the church thing is for my son, I did the church thing for a long time, but kinda over it. I def should do some repenting though and I am definitely a heathen!!!

Just hopes the wife doesn't say I have to go I am hoping don't ask don't tell

Back
Top Bottom