OOS MOGA

I'm down. Wildcat. That place sucks the soul out of me, but it's close. Ride up to the hawk watch and back? Something like that, or mooch, where we parked when I met you.
We can either do bat cave or Stephens at the iron gate at 730ish. Let me know your preference

how many bike part orders have you made this week?
- 3 from Amazon cause you need to get the $25 min for free ship
- 3 from eBay
- 1 from Jenson and their evil $50 free ship lure

Now I realize I'm short a few disc mount screws, another order...
Been making an order once a week the last month.
Putting together another order but couple of the things are on back order... :(

anybody need a Jenson 15% coupon PM me
It's only for full priced items but maybe someone can use it
will expire in about 25 days, dibs for OOS crew before the rest
I have been trying to use it but all of the stuff I buy from Jenson is discounted lol

wth are you driving, i have two dodges and havent had any crazy shit like that (yes my truck is a 4x4), but 30k for the MT and 40k for rear end (only bc its LSD) i do the brakes every two years bc its my fun car, (autox, track days ect) but its never been bad, my wifes genesis iv never touched the brake fluid, still fine. For street driving the change interval is much longer since you dont make as much heat to boil the fluid. P.S. i DIY all the car work, too $$$$ not to

2015 Grand Cherockee 3.6l 4x4. I do my oil changes and I will do other stuff if it comes around, I've done most of everything on my 91 Eclipse and 07 Equinox. The Cherockee is a little to technological though, we'll see.

Knee felt like rubber today I'm going to go to the doc tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20190414_113407418.jpg
    IMG_20190414_113407418.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 180
2015 Grand Cherockee 3.6l 4x4. I do my oil changes and I will do other stuff if it comes around, I've done most of everything on my 91 Eclipse and 07 Equinox. The Cherockee is a little to technological though, we'll see.

the mechanical parts are still the same as they always were, only the controls are electronic. repairing the parts is only different in pluging in/not damaging sensors, have at it!

The one that I struggle with is evap diagnosis I'll just burn the thing down

i made my own smoke test machine, problem solved, saved me $900 on my wifes car (her parents neighbor with the same car had the same problem with ultimately the same fix, difference btwn parts for me and parts/labor for them was 900).

although a small air compressor and a good regulator will do wonders for finding those tiny leaks.

i made my own smoke test machine, problem solved, saved me $900 on my wifes car (her parents neighbor with the same car had the same problem with ultimately the same fix, difference btwn parts for me and parts/labor for them was 900).

although a small air compressor and a good regulator will do wonders for finding those tiny leaks.

I just don't have the patience for it

Back
Top Bottom