Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

well im controling this ghost team, unless someone reading this is interested in playing with us knuckleheads.... just need ya emailz

well im controling this ghost team, unless someone reading this is interested in playing with us knuckleheads.... just need ya emailz

come on ???!?!?! Seriously??? Nobody here????....

new rule of MTBNJ Team...-->should be mandatory to participate on the FF League!!!!

@mattybfat ? @pooriggy ? @soundz ? @notcho ? @jmanic ? some other drunken fellows???...if they like beer, they must like football o_O

your son?

your wife?

tenor.gif

I would pick everyone from my team because I think everyone else's team sucks. I am still old school.

come on ???!?!?! Seriously??? Nobody here????....

new rule of MTBNJ Team...-->should be mandatory to participate on the FF League!!!!

@mattybfat ? @pooriggy ? @soundz ? @notcho ? @jmanic ? some other drunken fellows???...if they like beer, they must like football o_O

your son?

your wife?

tenor.gif
As much as I would like to play along,
the extent of my knowledge of Fantasy Football is what I learned watching the league.
Unless you need a Taco or a Rafi,
I ain't your guy.

tacos are always welcomed, as long as you are having fun and enjoying it, posting here one and a while, replying with gifs, you would fit the bill

Alright, I'll keep an eye on this thread-
if you don't get another taker,
I'll probably fill out the roster.

I already have a team name: The Pocket Dogs
(In honor of Rafi my spirit guide)
giphy.gif

Bitcoins sent,
so I guess the question now is:
How you bitches gonna feel about losing to someone who doesn't know how to play?

PRE DRAFT POWER RANKINGS

1) @elzoller gif game and relevant bumps, criticisms of the draft date/time, means hes locked and loaded. he's your new number one.
2) Officer @Carson Team LumbarGate's dont really lose a spot, but speculation on the sophomore slump and beginners luck are circling with the media.
3) @pearl aka ya boy, still hasn't picked a team name but as commish, you know he's been doing some research.
4) @jShort's Shorties hopefully haven't been watching any Jets games, because without much else going on this year, he should be really dialed in.
5) @stb222's Long Ducks have a solid gif game, one of the main reasons he is so high on this list, but no one really knows why Kevin plays. I'm not sure he is a football fan.
6) @jnos has been quiet with not a lot of activity in the thread, knocks him down a spot.
7) @Chris26er I haven't seen many posts about softball, so this very well could mean that Chris is back in 100%. Up one spot.
8) @fidodie's Mariani Sauce still has Vincenzo as a 2nd owner, which is shocking, we still aren't sure who is drafting for Fidodie, so it's hard to pick this spot where this wild card falls..
9) @UtahJoe and the London Silly Nanies. Even though he's been watching a lot of preseason games, I don't think his power ranking moves much. The memory of the toilet bowl is still fresh with this team. Hard to see if they are going to move forward.
10) @jmanic's Pocket Dogs, not only claims he will be the league taco, but as thew newbie, defaults to 10. things are already off to a rocky start as he used photobucket to upload his team logo.

Back
Top Bottom