Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
@pearl Can you decipher what's the draft "picking" order based on your table.....

I need to start my recruiting process and it will all be depending on my draft pick

rolls-eyes-gif-12.gif

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So Jeremy sucks the most and Kevin pulls out the Guacamole Cup for the season on the back of the one and only Todd Gurley wrecking machine.

Sadly that is the end of the season; with all the free time I’ll have and extra cash for not having to pay for the sports package/red zone, it’s going to be a weight lifted off my shoulders.

I told kevy he should buy this with his winnings:
https://m.toysrus.com/product?produ...MIzZDvu-un2AIVjEsNCh3hQAkBEAQYASABEgLQOvD_BwE
Thanks for running this thing. I have been waiting until we did this with money the whole time. I am looking forward to the extra 15 min I will have each week NOT filling up my bench with useless people and not taking a chance on someone that will do nothing.

I would like to thank Aaron Rodgers for being my good luck bench sitter, Gurley and Thompson for wrecking shit and ofcourse Jax Defense and My kicker for bring 20-30 points every week. Maybe a kicker and a def doesn't seem like such a funny thing to draft early.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well it looks like you can thank my team for getting Chucky off the Monday night's.

Chucky is back and Jack is out.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well it looks like you can thank my team for getting Chucky off the Monday night's.

Chucky is back and Jack is out.
Ya this will be interesting... hopefully he can figure out how to make Derek Carr stop vomiting on the field. I'll miss him in the booth.

Andy Dalton and Marvin Lewis with most significant victory in each of their NFL careers..... getting the bills into playoffs

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ya this will be interesting... hopefully he can figure out how to make Derek Carr stop vomiting on the field. I'll miss him in the booth.
Rich Gannon rumored as OC/QC.
Who is a good booth announcer for DC since this seems to be the road team is on, lol.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
soooooo......was just sinking.....what happened to my $20.

Where is the trophy or did the winner received the cash???? Kev????

I would like to think that I didn't send money only so the commish could buy a new pair of roadie socks???!?!?!? :eek:

and.......what are the rules this year? didnt we mention keepers, etc, etc....half points, ppr, 3 bench spots, etc, etc, etc,

So who's got Shady Mccoy.....??

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@stb222 spent it all on rapha sunblock

working on ideas to keep everyone involved with the money instead of winner takes all

no keepers, working on scoring, and will release the order that people get to pick their draft position soon.

also, see if everyone is still in for next year, or if we need to find some new scrubs.
rip shady

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
@stb222 spent it all on rapha sunblock

working on ideas to keep everyone involved with the money instead of winner takes all

no keepers, working on scoring, and will release the order that people get to pick their draft position soon.

also, see if everyone is still in for next year, or if we need to find some new scrubs.
rip shady

yessss!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom