Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

PRE DRAFT POWER RANKINGS

10) @jmanic's Pocket Dogs, not only claims he will be the league taco, but as thew newbie, defaults to 10. things are already off to a rocky start as he used photobucket to upload his team logo.

Rofl.gif

6) @jnos has been quiet with not a lot of activity in the thread, knocks him down a spot.
I almost got mad, but then I perused the thread and realized I've been rather lame. I'll try to post more content, but can't guarantee anything.

2014officespace1.gif

I should be down a few spots. I'll be in Greece for Week 1 and most of Week 2, so I'm at a serious disadvantage. Not sure I should spend $100 on data in Greece to set a lineup...

Last edited:
Between @jShort and @fidodie I am not sure to bet on them, yes the Jets again will suck badly.
A) do they bail on football altogether
B) still watch real pro football
C) race cross really fast because nothing better to do.

I know A and C are the same but A can be accused of lots of beer drinking instead.

Carson will bomb like Utah did they will share the bottom

Pearl will out play himself

Zoller drinks too much

26er STB and Jmanic, now I need to ask Ouija board...

Between @jShort and @fidodie I am not sure to bet on them, yes the Jets again will suck badly.
A) do they bail on football altogether
B) still watch real pro football
C) race cross really fast because nothing better to do.

I know A and C are the same but A can be accused of lots of beer drinking instead.

Carson will bomb like Utah did they will share the bottom

Pearl will out play himself

Zoller drinks too much

26er STB and Jmanic, now I need to ask Ouija board...

sauce.gif

I'm going auto as well, and will bench any Patriots I draft.

I'll be there. Taking advantage of all the late round kickers and defenses being auto drafted.

Draft Walt Coleman

He's guaranteed to win you a game or two with his shity refereeing

Look up his worst call ever and you'll know why he should stick to his real job.

Back
Top Bottom