Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

another low scoring, boring thursday night game. no need to get watkins off my bench....

7U5Cv4z.jpg

Hoyer and Goff dropping dimes like Peyton and Montana, Girly (*snicker*)/Hyde running all over the place....I must admit I was like this most of the game
giphy.gif

Bills traded Sammy Watkins for defensive back EJ gaines
giphy.gif

Well this about sums up my day..

Ravens... 44-0 to the jaguars... Flacco was 8-18 for 28 yards... What the fucking fuck happened over there? Zh8vmr1.gif

Week 3 Scoreboard
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 8.11.07 AM.png
This was a crazy, crazy week. This whole season has been crazy actually.

Week 4 Power Rankings

1) @stb222 - The Long Duck Dongs 3-0 (0)

Undefeated and crushing it. Top score for the week, no mercy.

2) @Chris26er - The Crash Bandicoots 1-2 (+2)
I'm sure this will have some heavy discussions, but after taking a loss, The 'coots are moving up. The mid week blockbuster trade has raised eyes around the league and this is a deadly lineup every week.

3) @jmanic - Pocket Dogs 2-1 (+3)
An impressive victory over the surging 'Coots, the rookie is climbing up the ranks with a solid performance. Could have easily lost picking the wrong team this week.

4) @jShort - Too $hort - 1-2 (+3)
First W against a high ranked team shoots the Shorties up the rankings. Still holding onto IR players for some reason, and Matt Forte still laying duds. Maybe this owner knows something we don't?

5) @Carson - Team Lumbargate 2-1 (-3)

This was a bad performance all around. TyMont looked like a stud this first two weeks, but has finally come around. This is where DJ would be making the difference. Is Brisket the messiah for TY Hilton?

6) @fidodie - Mariani Sauce 1-2 (+3)
The sauce is rising to the top? A ton of good hits on this bench as well. Chalk it up to a crazy week, or is the sauce finally ready?

7) @UtahJoe - London Silly Nanies 2-0 (-2)
Beckham is back, but the rest of the starters took the week off. With a couple line up changes, This team easily scores 100 points this week. Who saw the Ravens D laying NEGATIVE SIX?

8) @pearl - Guac Deez Nuts 1-2 (-5)

This weeks big mover. This team looked great on paper week 1, but cannot seem to fire on all cylinders. Needs some WR help, BAD. Nice to see Zeke running again. Got a little too cute with Cutler, but getting absolutely destroyed by the Big Duck Dongs, it's an easier pill to swallow.

9) @jnos - Still Riding 26" Wheels 2-1 (+1)
It wasn't pretty, but out of the cellar is a start. Seeing Cooks go off on the bench would have been tough, but a Brown/Cooks WR tandem is pretty scary looking right now.

10) @elzoller - Team El Guac-Oh! 0-3 (-2)
I can't remember the last time I've seen a full roster score below 50 points in one week. Like, not even trying. Without Old Man Carson Palmers 21.7 point performance, we have 26 points from 8 positions. No one went negative. Is it a rebuilding year? Here is the breakdown so you can see; crazy.
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 9.00.36 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom