MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a butt clenching run I thought prerun dump was enough I was greatly mistaken. Even had a mid run piss God this was a bad run!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181012-215930.png
    Screenshot_20181012-215930.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 99
Nice work, most can chug out a mile at even the worst shape. It takes me that long to warm up and I usually hate the first mile or two. Keep at this mileage and try to get yourself to 4-6 miles at a 10 min pace. If you want to keep running farther, go ahead, but 6 miles imo is plenty for a good hour long workout with good effort. Keep it up!

Nice work, most can chug out a mile at even the worst shape. It takes me that long to warm up and I usually hate the first mile or two. Keep at this mileage and try to get yourself to 4-6 miles at a 10 min pace. If you want to keep running farther, go ahead, but 6 miles imo is plenty for a good hour long workout with good effort. Keep it up!

So your saying I haven't hit rock bottom yet! I'm gonna go to the buffet today and really challenge myself

Happened to me a few times back when I used to run a lot. There's nothing worse than making a sprint for the restrooms at the park just to find the door locked:eek:.

Getting the "trots" might be enough to get your diet and routine figured out.

Happened to me a few times back when I used to run a lot. There's nothing worse than making a sprint for the restrooms at the park just to find the door locked:eek:.

Getting the "trots" might be enough to get your diet and routine figured out.

I couldn't Sprint it got worse the fastest i ran.

I do need to figure out how to stretch towards the bottom of my shin and ankle every time I've ran up hill it hurts

For the past few weeks I've been eating better, running and riding when I had the time but sometimes life just shits on you. It starts with my wife hitting road debris costing us 4 tires and it ends with my son chucking a toy at our 65 inch TV cracking it. This sucks, I'm gonna take the long way home and then go for a run or something

For the past few weeks I've been eating better, running and riding when I had the time but sometimes life just shits on you. It starts with my wife hitting road debris costing us 4 tires and it ends with my son chucking a toy at our 65 inch TV cracking it. This sucks, I'm gonna take the long way home and then go for a run or something

Hey on the plus side that is a heck of an arm for a 19 month old

cost in terms of $$ and time suck - absolutely.
run that shit out, and remember your wife is ok, and the tv didn't fall on the kid.

a little zen will go a long way here. peace.

That's good cause you've got quite a bit of mileage to catch up to.

Keeping it moving now it's do I want a tv and shovel or do I want a snowblower :| both aren't happening I want a jeffsy more

Attachments

• IMG_20181023_201435930.jpg
    IMG_20181023_201435930.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Tim
Look into a tv repair and forget the snow blower you have a son now he can shovel while you ride the jeffsy

I would like to rent him out shoveling driveways till he pays for the 2400 the TV cost but he still needs to learn right from wrong a 20 month old is still acting out of innocence. Doubt it's repairable it's damage to the glass and the color array. W.e. I need to make dinner now since I just got home a little but ago, spent 5 minutes getting the tv out of the living room and into the garage so I don't have to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom