MTBNJ's birdbox DH challenge thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have one for my old TCX, (@StayHydrated ) - just found it the other day. I'm not going to tell him, and sell it on ebay..... price was obnoxious.

I've spent enough to upgrade to slx brakes on hangers this year, if I order any more parts I'm gonna keep getting hangers from CR since they have them for 13 bucks vs the 30+ I've had to pay since thats the only place I could get them. It hurt every time buying them seeing CR out of stock.

I am pretty much decided on a Nukeproof Scout 290, just don't know if I should go sport or race since I was planing on moving over my slx group set over to this and selling my bike to a buddy for cheap.

now time to run.

I've spent enough to upgrade to slx brakes on hangers this year, if I order any more parts I'm gonna keep getting hangers from CR since they have them for 13 bucks vs the 30+ I've had to pay since thats the only place I could get them. It hurt every time buying them seeing CR out of stock.

I am pretty much decided on a Nukeproof Scout 290, just don't know if I should go sport or race since I was planing on moving over my slx group set over to this and selling my bike to a buddy for cheap.

now time to run.
I want a Jeffsy now

I found a package while running today, I ran back to look for the house it belonged to and while walking to the front door the owner came to the door. I'm sure I scarred the shit out of that lady coming up to her door after 10 with a ski mask on.

She was greatful

Good to see that your thread is active again. Hope to get you out to Ramapo again this year.

168FB54C-59EE-4E48-9B64-9D8E69B221EB.png
92CA76AA-EB95-4B15-88E4-D01ED1C625B7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom