Mountain Man Biathlon (@ Lewis Morris)

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know when this race gets announced and when registration opens?

This race was my one major goal for this year and I keep checking the site and all it has it 2014 info... I can't even find an email address to contact the race organizer.

Many thanks in advance.

i was just looking into it last week -

this is the only thing i've found on raceforum (which looked like it was hacked a few weeks back)

results of raceforum search

10/25/15 Mountain Man Biathlon 2mi Trail Run, 11mi Mt Bike, 2mi Trail Run, 12noon Morristown, NJ

----

http://raceforum.net/mountain-man-biathlon

note that the calendar date from the search is different from the description on the registration page....the 25th is a sunday - it was on the 26th last year.

this is uber casual, and comes together late....

see you there - @Santapez in on this one too?

from the registration price, looks like everyone is getting a sweatshirt...

damn, @ryderX blew me up last year!

Last edited:
hmmmm.... curiouser and curiouser...

so i'm guessing i should hold off until something more official is announced? i mean the registration page doesn't even look right (i can't get a small sweatshirt? hrmpf)

but if that's the right weekend, then that's perfect for me

Attachments

• 7436113.gif
    7436113.gif
    904.9 KB · Views: 190
Jeez 8 replies and no complaints yet about the high entry fee and stupid sweatshirt ?
It's a great event, low key and informal.

We got an email from the race director the other day. It is on this year. I deleted it because we are not doing the race this year, but I think it was a race forum link.

We got an email from the race director the other day. It is on this year. I deleted it because we are not doing the race this year, but I think it was a race forum link.

It was very suspicious - just a subject line and no email body.
when i went to raceforum, it was definitely hacked.

Still working it - plenty of time.
The event was small last year - it has declined since the craziness of a few years ago (sandy landed that day)
We should work on a strong showing.

ok - registration page is up, seems to be working, description is still wrong, i'm not surprised as this is supposed to be 'silly'....

http://www.mountainman.org/

have at it - see you there. i was going to do martycx, but gotta get me some mt man pain!

or i could do both (haha)

I actually already signed up.

I did the GGG Duathlon and survived... and the MM was my one major goal for the year... so I figured I'd take the chance and just register even if some of the info on the registration page was still wrong. I might need to be hauled off on a stretcher and it might take me like 3 hours, but, dammit, I'm in!

I actually already signed up.

I did the GGG Duathlon and survived... and the MM was my one major goal for the year... so I figured I'd take the chance and just register even if some of the info on the registration page was still wrong. I might need to be hauled off on a stretcher and it might take me like 3 hours, but, dammit, I'm in!

you'll crush it. let me know if you want to pre-ride. (we can ride the run course, no sense in running it. that would be silly)

Only 60ish people signed up so far. Come get your podium spot!

Think it was priced too high...

only 8 women registered so far!

i'll be top ten for sure!

;)

Back
Top Bottom