Morning ride - May 22 or 23

Bumpity bump bump:rolleyes: lets not forget about this ride. Any idea on the day/time? Got my fingers crossed for Sunday:p

Hey - Looks like I'll be heading north on Sunday morning so Saturday would be better for me. If the group wants to do Sunday then go for it....I don't mind.

No point!

There is no point in me trying to plan ahead. Weekend trip has been replaced with an extra day of work. Have fun and enjoy the weekend.

If anyone still up for a Sat or Sun morning, let me know. Shooting for 9-10am start. Big loop, (orange trail if I'm not mistaken).

-Boris

This sounds fun, but I'll be in Wrightsville Beach NC. I'm hoping to get a couple rides on the Blue Clay Trail in Wilmington. Wish I could join you guys.

What's "brewing"?

Any decisions on this yet? I still haven't ridden here yet and am beginning to feel like I'm missing something...
I'm available Saturday or Monday anytime, Sunday early (8ish) only.

I was waiting to see if the Mrs. was going to fight me on it but f-it. How about 10am. saturday morning? I'm old and slow and might know a trail or two here. :eek:

Last edited:
I was waiting to see if the Mrs. was going to fight me on it but f-it. How about 10am. saturday morning? I'm old and slow and might know a trail or two here. :eek:

Sounds good to me.
My future Mrs already booked me for Sunday that's why I can't do the Clayton thing. But, she still insists that I try to get out as much as possible...hhmmmm?>?:confused:
It'll be a nice switch from the rocky north.
I'm old too, although I act more childish every day...

Ooops!

I guess I'm so old that I'm getting senile...
:cry:I was "reminded" of a county track meet that I promised to attend tomorrow.
Sorry Frank, I heard you might even know some of the trails down there.

I guess I'm so old that I'm getting senile...
:cry:I was "reminded" of a county track meet that I promised to attend tomorrow.
Sorry Frank, I heard you might even know some of the trails down there.

No worries.....I probably would have made a wrong turn anyway.;)

old and slow that's what you say then you laugh when you burn them...:D remember I have tried to keep up with you...
i got so much stuff to do I am looking at a 8:00 start I hope.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions