Morning ride - May 22 or 23

Zaskar

I'll be staying in Brick over Memorial weekend and I'm looking to get a ride at Allaire. I know it's still about two weeks out but checking to see if one is planning a ride that I can join. Thanks and let me know.

23rd sounds doable....will touch base as the date draws a little closer. Have a fun crew of misfits to ride with and always have room for more.

Is Allaire worth driving 1hr 20min to?

I might be a little biased here but Allaire is flat, somewhat sandy, twisty and fun. It is SS heaven. If you are looking for Allamuchy North or Ringwood style riding you'll have to stay north. Beginners love this place because it is an easy ride...but there are some fun spots.:)

I hope this turns into one of these rides..
Id be down anytime after 9 or 10 (it takes quite a bit of time to get there):popcorn:

Attachments

• user102_pic79_1225916208.jpg
    user102_pic79_1225916208.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 134
If It is ok with Mr.Zaskar;)
Its your ride so its your choice on what day, im better with sunday. wheels down at 10am. Beginner ride no one gets dropped. And of course there those who will make there own faster group.
Im not trying to make a decision for you Im just suggesting it since there is no final time yet. and oh yeahh bring popcorn!:popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
F'n rain

we'll see what happens with the weather. the trails drain very fast, we may dodge standing water in some turns thats about it. just have to stay away from the river. see what happens place is kitty litter

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions