Mooch Madness 2019 (4/28)

All, thanks again for another great race event. I wish I knew more of you so I could thank you in person. I know it takes a lot to plan, organize, promote, and execute these things, so I’m forever grateful that the proverbial village it takes to pull this off is so connected to each other and in tune with the MTB community as a whole. Hope the timing etc works out for this venue moving forward.

Although Sunday just wasn’t my day I did enjoy seeing everyone out there. Rear puncture that just wasn’t sealing had me stopping for too much time on course in attempt to keep enough psi to avoid squirm in the greasy sections and rim damage on the rocks, only getting me to the (time) midpoint of the endurance race. I guess the silver lining was waving the approaching @UtahJoe ahead of me before the Eberling memorial section got me some video time with the on course paparazzi. 3 seconds of my butt up on Pinkbike for all posterity!

I believe my travel schedule will allow for Stewart, so I’ll look to not be a terrible person and notorious late register-er. I know that when @Norm sends out all those email list messages, it’s meant specifically for me ?. Good times folks. Can’t thank you all enough.

I believe my travel schedule will allow for Stewart, so I’ll look to not be a terrible person and notorious late register-er. I know that when @Norm sends out all those email list messages, it’s meant specifically for me ?. Good times folks. Can’t thank you all enough.

They say when you write, you should be doing it for 1 person. Today it's you, Lou. I was disappointed to see you walking the wrong way too early Sunday. See you at Stewart!

You guys put on a great event! Mooch always is difficult, but the weather made it a true challenge. I knew I was in for a long day when I completely bonked early on lap 3 of endurance. Luckily, I made it through a couple more laps unharmed. That final lap definitely took some coaxing from some of you to get out there and keep going, so thanks for that.

See you out there soon!

You guys put on a great event! Mooch always is difficult, but the weather made it a true challenge. I knew I was in for a long day when I completely bonked early on lap 3 of endurance. Luckily, I made it through a couple more laps unharmed. That final lap definitely took some coaxing from some of you to get out there and keep going, so thanks for that.

May want to spice up your posts with pictures. I can help with that...

Very nice!...But im only the course designer for stewart...@mooch im just a stapler jockey and tape hanger/remover.

Huge thanks to all of our crew....these races require a ton of effort and it would not be possible without everyone's contributions.

20190503_120215.jpg

Left behind with a fabric bottle unfortunately I dumped the contents but have in my possession.

View attachment 94519
Left behind with a fabric bottle unfortunately I dumped the contents but have in my possession.
wait... someone messaged MTBNJ on FB about a bottle holder... maybe???!!!

Robert McCuen
Awesome course today thank you for all of your efforts....today at Mooch I headed out early and forgot my water bottle holder about 25 yards from the start line...it was a yellow beverage holder with a full bottle in it....just wondering if anyone found it? Bummed I left it... on the road start... with clear fabric bottle

@mattybfat we have found the owner of previously mentioned water bottle and holder.

he said he'll be at iron furnace and lew mo... but not stewart... do we have a way of getting it to him?

Back
Top Bottom