Mooch Madness 2019 (4/28)

Sven Migot

Great race today! Thanks to everyone that made it happen. I felt like I only brought one lung with me today, but otherwise enjoyed the course.
Classic Mooch! Bonus: got my banana dirty.

1556499636090.png

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
upload still in progress. Should be done by 5 AM - LOL
In the meantime here's the link to my photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ekq1d1prhb9mj68/AACuHh02mYismxlfCGsusN5sa?dl=0

I was having trouble with the lighting on the first lap of the day. so some photos from the first race / first lap may not look that great.

Photos are free.
Photo Credit: Eric Capers
IG Handle: capedoc1

Heres a few more randoms.
DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0152.jpg
DSC_9948.jpg
DSC_9713.jpg

DSC_9943.jpg
DSC_0058.jpg
DSC_9991.jpg
DSC_0059.jpg
DSC_9806.jpg
DSC_0386.jpg

Last edited:

terrabike01

upload still in progress. Should be done by 5 AM - LOL
In the meantime here's the link to my photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ekq1d1prhb9mj68/AACuHh02mYismxlfCGsusN5sa?dl=0

I was having trouble with the lighting on the first lap of the day. so some photos from the first race / first lap may not look that great.

Photos are free.
Photo Credit: Eric Capers
IG Handle: capedoc1

Heres a few more randoms.
View attachment 94105
View attachment 94097View attachment 94098View attachment 94106
View attachment 94098View attachment 94099View attachment 94101View attachment 94100View attachment 94102View attachment 94103View attachment 94104
As always, thanks you for your time and all the pics @capedoc

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Good day out there! Thank you everyone.

Who has pics of the results? looking for the 12:00 races..
or i can just be patient......

drkmtb

Thanks so much to Norm and the entire MTBNJ crew for pulling off another amazing race at Allamuchy! Running one race is tough, doing two races is another level and MTBNJ's next race at Stewart is a always a crowd pleaser. Can you say super flow, and fun?!

We appreciate everyone that came out for the first three H2H races! I know it has been a bit cold, wet and muddy! Now that we have that all behind us, lets get ready for Spring and Summer!

Despite the weather, the Allamuchy course was amazing, technical, and after a little morning rain, the muddy sections "tacked up" a bit and things were great! I agree with Utah, that downhill section is pretty sweet! Using up all of my Fox Stepcast 32 travel for sure!

Let's all spread the word for the remaining races of the AC Daughtry Security-H2H Race Series. Together, we need to do our best to "fill the parking lots" and the "start grids" for the remainder of the season!

AC Daughtry Security and more importantly, the clubs that promote these races with their volunteer members and families, need the support of the entire NJ/PA/NY mountain biking community to keep grass-roots racing alive and well in our area.

Sign-up early, don't wait! Haven't raced ever? Give it a try and have some fun! Haven't raced in a while? Dust off the bike and get out in the woods with old friends and make a few new friends! Spread the word, and get on a bike and ride!

Nice weather is coming and regardless, an afternoon on the bike in the rain is better than yard work or a trip to the mall!

Thanks again to ALL promoters and volunteers that make this all happen!

Best Regards-David Kahl-CEO AC Daughtry Security

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey gang-
Great to see you all out there yesterday-
All the faces, new and old-
Hope you guys and gals enjoyed it as mooch as we did!
(See what I did there?)

If you made it, if you missed it, mark your calendars, cause the party continues at Stewart in 2 weeks!
Awwww yeah!

Top Bottom