MODS PLEASE DELETE. NOTHING BUT MORONS IN THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you stalking me, how do you know I dont ride bikes? You must be a big fan. Never had a stalker before i guess i should be some what creeped out yet honored.

Are you stalking me, how do you know I dont ride bikes? You must be a big fan. Never had a stalker before i guess i should be some what creeped out yet honored.
Joe, you generally advertise that you don’t ride in your 8.2 million posts (exaggeration) all over the site. I just don’t understand how someone is so vocal about something they don’t personally particpate in.

So you do believe everything on the internet?

Why pick on Joe he seems like a good guy.

Excuse me while I go climb MONT VENTOUX on my smart trainer.

FatTaco came out swinging on this one, and the notion of swapping near identical bikes is hilarious to me. Most of us over 40 have back problems but ride through it, throw a thudbuster on it and move on. +1 Utah, but again I’m south jersey sensitive

FatTaco came out swinging on this one, and the notion of swapping near identical bikes is hilarious to me. Most of us over 40 have back problems but ride through it, throw a thudbuster on it and move on. +1 Utah, but again I’m south jersey sensitive
Complete Moron

Hey Mods can you shut this jackassery down? I should have known better than to think there were adults here.

Apparently yes. Just posted a simple ad and I was told I came out swinging? Lol are you kidding me? I mean the person who said that must have a mental condition
i think they were just trying to help, and @mattybfat is a fat bike god and just trying to show you his god like ways with fat bikes, he really invented them

I want to be at the weigh in for Johnny and Matty.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::banana:

Instead of fighting, I will just measure their moobsIMG_20181217_080219-01.jpeg.

Apparently yes. Just posted a simple ad and I was told I came out swinging? Lol are you kidding me? I mean the person who said that must have a mental condition

sorry this thread went to shit so fast, if i rode a large id be happy to trade with ya, i was looking at new farleys when the fatboy i ended up buying turned up for a deal i couldnt pass up.

I feel bad for this guy can we delete all our highjacking and give him his sales ad back?

@[B]FatTaco[/B], sorry for the trouble here, it has to do with the rain, got everybody uptight. Normally Bike trading threads turn over fast, so when this one lasted more then a day it caught the "board Crazies" as we call them. If you ignore them they will go away.

What about Winter Boots @Frank ? And don't you have a Fat Trex to trade?

@[B]FatTaco[/B], sorry for the trouble here, it has to do with the rain, got everybody uptight. Normally Bike trading threads turn over fast, so when this one lasted more then a day it caught the "board Crazies" as we call them. If you ignore them they will go away.

What about Winter Boots @Frank ? And don't you have a Fat Trex to trade?

Leave me out of this!! I ride one of those stupid Farley's outside all year, in Southern Jersey, eat Pork roll, and wear winter shoes.....so sue me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom