MODS PLEASE DELETE. NOTHING BUT MORONS IN THIS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatTaco

Anyone possibly interested in trading a large Fatboy for my Large Farley 5? If interested ill send details. I'm just more comfy on a Fatboy. I've got back issues and for whatever reason my back hurts less on the Fatboy even after playing with endless set ups on the Farley. I'd sell it for $950 otherwise. Just put a new st swiss rear wheel with big ride hub and uograded freewheel with high points of engagement

20180513_121253.jpg

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What number on geo stands out, I thought both were pretty identical.

Only numbers different are trek has shorter chainstay and slightly slacker head tube. All better traits for trail.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
What number on geo stands out, I thought both were pretty identical.

Only numbers different are trek has shorter chainstay and slightly slacker head tube. All better traits for trail.

Geo doesn't account for a better aluminum and frame design.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i would expect cheap aluminum to the floppy and more compliant compared to better, stronger, stiffer aluminum. (im aware there is alot more to bike frame design then just material, thickness/tapered tube shapes ect ect)

Johnny Utah

Didn't take long for this to go to shit.
Tends to be the site these days. Lots of key board warriors. I just switched to a fatboy from four years of a Beargrease. I am a huge fan of the fat boy thus far. Good luck with your quest.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry @FatTaco I was asking a simple question then mr Big "S" stepped in with his wisdom followed by the south Jersey sensitive crowd.

Both bikes are great bikes and a world of more bikes is a better world...

Johnny Utah

Sorry @FatTaco I was asking a simple question then mr Big "S" stepped in with his wisdom followed by the south Jersey sensitive crowd.

Both bikes are great bikes and a world of more bikes is a better world...
You may be up for the Joe Buck name as well. Has opinion on everything, knows all the statistics, usually around the players, gets to walk on the field......but is never on the field when the game clock is running. Ever.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You may be up for the Joe Buck name as well. Has opinion on everything, knows all the statistics, usually around the players, gets to walk on the field......but is never on the field when the game clock is running. Ever.
So I guess we get to call you the come back player of the year.
I had my day in the sun nothing to prove here but it's obvious you have much to prove, like your ego. Take it to PMs if you need to shout more from your spot and let taco have his thread back.

Johnny Utah

So I guess we get to call you the come back player of the year.
I had my day in the sun nothing to prove here but it's obvious you have much to prove, like your ego. Take it to PMs if you need to shout more from your spot and let taco have his thread back.
Look Joe, you are the only person calling me that, I didn’t know you spoke for the masses. For a guy who doesn’t ride bikes you sure do have a lot to say about the act of doing so. As for Taco, he already unsubscribed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom