JORBA Open Membership Page

@Norm what does @KenS have to say about using the NICA distribution list or FB page to broaden the audience. Given @jdog has poured his heart and soul into 6MR for two (2) of this years races....

Just a thought.

Add more information to this question. To broaden which audience?

Edit - sorry I thought this was the ANT thread. Never mind.

@Norm, did you hook me up with admin privs over there yet?
@KenS said goforkit - or something close to that.
i've got ideas! i may never get to them, but ideas none the less.

But, you didn't expire until next week. So you are still #499. I mean you prevented us from immediately going back to 499 which is appreciated. However, still looking for a new member or someone currently expired. Like, IDK, @walter for instance. I tag him because he said he would do it, and is just being lazy. There is another prominent member of the board who refuses to even respond to my PMs.

On a side note, did you get my emails about renewing? I sent 1-2 to you about it. I am afraid I am getting pared out by the spam folders now.
Ah, shucks, I thought that I made history!:cool: And, yes, I did get one reminder email from you, so your communication wasn't relegated to spam.

Oh man - @xc62701 is expired too.

Man. Sad days. No pressure Ryan. No pressure at all.

What is this JOBRA you speak of? I’ll join but now I have to raise entry fees for LR. Or steal from my kids college fund. They’ll probably be flipping burgers anyway.

What is this JOBRA you speak of? I’ll join but now I have to raise entry fees for LR. Or steal from my kids college fund. They’ll probably be flipping burgers anyway.

Just take my entry fee profit. I assume you’ll get like 700 racers right?

Just take my entry fee profit. I assume you’ll get like 700 racers right?

Ryan renews, and i'll sign up for LR, even tho current plans put me out of state.

Back
Top Bottom