JORBA/ATUG Beginner Rides

For his first time he did pretty good I'd say, he's hooked now :D

Your brother seemed to do alot better after we got that seat issue fixed for him. He def. needs a larger frame poor guy looked so compacted on that bike. Also gotta get to go clipless :D He did well for himself though hopefully you all can join us more often!

ahhh...now I know who you are....had you confused with someone else.

Gary is no girl, could never be confused with a girl, and would make one ugly girl.:hysterica Don't tell him I said that.;)

:rofl:
I can't disagree with ya there. He was straight beastin' it out there on Tuesday.

Mitch is the best sweeper ever! And don't forget, Walter wants your bike.
Thanks Mare!!! Next time you can hang with me in the back!! And Walter, make me and offer. This bike might be up for sale soon. Peace all.

Your brother seemed to do alot better after we got that seat issue fixed for him. He def. needs a larger frame poor guy looked so compacted on that bike. Also gotta get to go clipless :D He did well for himself though hopefully you all can join us more often!

that was my old bike I had, I always thought I felt comfy on that frame but I guess it was a little small :p
you did show him the proper way to install a rear wheel, right?:D:popcorn:
i should have left my bike on my rack :mad: :)
haha

Thanks Mare!!! Next time you can hang with me in the back!! And Walter, make me and offer. This bike might be up for sale soon. Peace all.

As much as I would like to, I just can't right now. Hopefully if you sell it, then sometime down the road buy the exact same bike and wish to sell it again I may be able to help you out.:D

Nice meeting you Mitch, good times the other night.

OK, enough of this, Im going riding. Enjoy your day at work everyone!:D:popcorn:

aawww, you guys sure know how to make someone feel at home:rolleyes:

Don't worry, you all didn't miss much. Just perfect trails, beautiful weather, a great post ride lunch and a soon to be afternoon beer. Did I mention how great the trail were? How about this weather? Did I mention the awesome shrimp burrito I had??:D

aawww, you guys sure know how to make someone feel at home:rolleyes:

Don't worry, you all didn't miss much. Just perfect trails, beautiful weather, a great post ride lunch and a soon to be afternoon beer. Did I mention how great the trail were? How about this weather? Did I mention the awesome shrimp burrito I had??:D

That was wrong....I hope you develop a rectal itch.:rolleyes:

I don't see any reason why the rain can't hold off until late tonight... Besides I'm gonna do a road ride tomorrow, gonna shoot for 50+miles.

anyone local? hows the weather suppose to be? its coming down pretty hard here in central nj :(

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions