JORBA/ATUG Beginner Rides

Lost and Found

A very special thanks to Mitch and the rest of the 501 Search and Rescue crew. Thanks for waiting up for me...still don't know how that happened...:eek: I guess that'll happen in a group so big. Awesome time last night. Thanks all!

Tues 5/19/09 nice size group shot, less Sweeper Mitch.

4naD-Ct3HzjKDt2dY9SWxw

guess Ill try to PM picture to someone who knows how to post it!

Thanks to everyone that put together last nights ride. It was my second time riding allaire, and i'll definitely be back again.

I do not know how to really thank Frank (WOOKIE) for running this annd all the experienced riders who help those of us who love to ride yet do not have the experience yet. WONDER FULL PEOPLE ALL.

Well once again we had a very good ride some mechanical trouble for some (treehugger) and seat issues for others but if you look at the number of people riding on Tuesday rides it is bound to happen one night during the season so we are hoe fully done and now can get back to the normal issues of riding like falls and tree hugging, oh and skunk dogging.

Hey it wouldn't be a good ride without a few issues. :popcorn:

Skunk dogging:hmmm: that has a nice ring to it similar to tree hugging in a way. Don't you think Norm?

That was some pack y'all had out there last night. I had to wait a good 3 minutes for that train to pass!

Thanks to everyone that put together last nights ride. It was my second time riding allaire, and i'll definitely be back again.

Pearl and Mandi. I'm usually there on Tues but couldn't make it this time. I'm glad you made it back to Allaire for a second go at it. I remember Mandi wasn't feeling so well last time.

funny im traveling over an hour to run into someone that lives probably 5 minutes from me lol

i have the loud black wrx :)

Sweet car btw, that thing sounded nice and had a clean style to it. I bet she goes down the road pretty well :D

Your bro did great, I was behind him for a bit. I could tell he was learning as the ride proceeded. Hope your crew and you can make it back down again.

Hope that wheel stays on pearl ;)

Had a great time last night unfortunately for me a seat issue I had last night is causing me some serious pain today. Looks like I'm going to have to go see the doctor today. :cry:

Seat issue? Didn't seem to slow you down :D

And thanks for you guys for waiting around a bit - that trip lead by Walter was fun and fast and might have been worth a little delay haha. Your new ride looks great and seems to work for you real well.

Was that you riding with the somewhat muddy lady?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing and IIRC he was riding an Enduro too. The park seemed dry so I was kinda puzzled on the mud content - looked like it might have been an interesting spill.

And Frank, big thanks for the guided tour :thumbs: I learned a couple more routes. Allaire is one of those places where all levels of people can ride and get a lot out of it. And the trails have such good flow - it's great to see the progress that place has made over the years.

But the best, is seeing people like Jess teach newer riders so easily. I was very impressed with a bunch cleaning a climb into turn with some roots thrown in. Nice!

Seat issue? Didn't seem to slow you down :D

And thanks for you guys for waiting around a bit - that trip lead by Walter was fun and fast and might have been worth a little delay haha. Your new ride looks great and seems to work for you real well.

Yeah, that short little section back to the lot is a blast to ride with some speed.

Nice to meet you finally and thanks for the little show:popcorn:

Was that you riding with the somewhat muddy lady?

Haha Frank! I was the guy on the Enduro w/ the dual crown fork up front.
I was leading a pack of 3 other dudes, one of them being Gary......Maybe you had mistaken HIM for a muddy woman. LMAO! I was on the Enduro w/ the dual crown fork up front.

Yah I took a bump last night and evidently I've bruised my tail bone pretty bad and did some lower back damage. Nothing horribly serious, but pain is annoying and can't ride for a few days now.

Yikes. Real bummer. I have some disk damage and it really only hurts if I stay ideal and sit on the computer too long. Hope you're on the again trail soon.

Yeah, that short little section back to the lot is a blast to ride with some speed.

Nice to meet you finally and thanks for the little show:popcorn:

Yup, it's a real blast - I loved just railing the corners. It was a nice train we had going.

Great to meet you too :thumbs: And thanks for waiting - it's always a little easier to do things when someone is around just in case. I had my eye on that little pop - not that nutty but it's fun.

Yah I took a bump last night and evidently I've bruised my tail bone pretty bad and did some lower back damage. Nothing horribly serious, but pain is annoying and can't ride for a few days now.

get better soon, I hit my tailbone on the edge of a curb once and couldn't shit for 4 or 5 days. Good luck.

Haha Frank! I was the guy on the Enduro w/ the dual crown fork up front.
I was leading a pack of 3 other dudes, one of them being Gary......Maybe you had mistaken HIM for a muddy woman. LMAO! I was on the Enduro w/ the dual crown fork up front.

ahhh...now I know who you are....had you confused with someone else.

Gary is no girl, could never be confused with a girl, and would make one ugly girl.:hysterica Don't tell him I said that.;)

Sweet car btw, that thing sounded nice and had a clean style to it. I bet she goes down the road pretty well :D

Your bro did great, I was behind him for a bit. I could tell he was learning as the ride proceeded. Hope your crew and you can make it back down again.

Ha thanks, it merges into traffic pretty well :)

For his first time he did pretty good I'd say, he's hooked now :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions