iPhone recommendations

Ahh…the android marketing machine at its best. lol. The problem with android is the fragmentation of the ecosystem. I think that is a Google hardware specific feature
agreed, only use android on their pixel phones, wouldn't get a different make...not anti apple either, love my ipad and macbook pros...

just do like the pixel on google fi cell service over iphone on any of the very awful carriers (not an iphone issue, more of a verizon and at&t issue for me)

i know my google voice number has that option but does this apply to any number you use (your carrier number specifically) on the pixel phones? i hadnt noticed it on my samsung
Only on Pixel phones. That's why they are the best if you are on Android platform.

We got one of these to play with at work. It’s of nice. The screen isn’t as good as a normal smartphone.

That's what I have. I was very reluctant to leave the pixel phones behind. But I really liked the flip phone concept. When it first came out there was a promotion to get it for $300, so I got it. Camera sucks compared to the pixel, but other than that I like it. I try to do everything I can on the little screen, and not flip it open unless I have to. Really cuts down on my phone usage, cause it's really not fun using the little screen. Prevents me from wasting time doom scrolling on social media. And it's so much less of a pain in the ass to put into a pocket, or anywhere really. Love how compact it is.

Yes I’m old…and while I have some tech knowledge, I still have to ask my students or friend’s kids how to do things.

Yesterday I learned how cool air drip is. No more trying to upload photos to a shared drive or that awful pixelated video that I used to get in text messages with my Droid.

Yes I’m old…and while I have some tech knowledge, I still have to ask my students or friend’s kids how to do things.

Yesterday I learned how cool air drip is. No more trying to upload photos to a shared drive or that awful pixelated video that I used to get in text messages with my Droid.
Next up, Shared Albums…

Back
Top Bottom