I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

@Delish
I'm sure you've seen this design before
It's Yggdrasil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil
TfeWDet.jpg

Shows up on a lot of tattoos too and more celtic
pLmdIJu.png

What tree service did you end up using? I assume you had them leave the logs? I have a handful of backleaners that are a little too close for comfort that I'll need to have dropped at some point.

What tree service did you end up using? I assume you had them leave the logs? I have a handful of backleaners that are a little too close for comfort that I'll need to have dropped at some point.
Tip top trees, he's right on your street but not your neighbor. I actually just told him that he passes your house every day and if he's got too much wood that you may take it. He seemed interest.
He's coming back in the winter to do two of my bad dead leaners.
He's super nice.
Jimmy, 862-881-6078

Good to know. I've seen his trucks go up the road. I'll have to give him a ring when I'm ready, and I'm certainly game for more wood. I was short up until a week or so ago but came across a few lucky scrounges, so now I'm trying to build up the future stockpile.

My offer also still stands if you ever want to coordinate a drop in my roadside spot for a load that won't fit down your driveway. I finally got around to chatting with my neighbor and he just dropped a small load of rounds there the other day.

Those are giant elephant ears. Love those things but so do long legged rats.
I can't explain why but we have very very few deer here. There is a thousand acre meadow and a huge golf course touching my property yet no deer. I wonder if the golf course kills them all.
Actually that meadow is infested with Coyote and I've heard a couple horrible sounding things at night. So maybe the coyotes are really on their game. The locals actually call them wild dogs for some reason. I've only seen one and it looked normal to me. Looked a lot like Spencer's Fiona with long legs. I hear the pups howling all summer long.

Back
Top Bottom