House Addition

Insulation is going in, hopefully drywall starts by the end of next week.

Needs to get this moat filled in sick of water in the basement.

Found a couple small roof leaks with all the rain, maybe from the siding pump jacks.... better now than after drywall.
1000000361.jpg
1000000358.jpg
1000000362.jpg
1000000368.jpg

That would be called a "shampoo bench" in my house, glad I don't have one lol

It's looking good @Cole Hope the finish work goes quickly so you and the family can enjoy the new space.
Yea, not really sure what it will be used for. Wish it was heated though 😏

Thanks, tentative schedule is, finish spackle coat Friday, sand Monday, prime Tues/Weds, floors Thursday. And then start with wrapping up electrical. Hopefully the kitchen cabinets are not far behind that...

So they corner beaded and spackled the window casing and sills. I don't know if I have seen that before. I planned on doing wood casings and sills. How will it look with just trim and the sill? Reveal or not?

So they corner beaded and spackled the window casing and sills. I don't know if I have seen that before. I planned on doing wood casings and sills. How will it look with just trim and the sill? Reveal or not?
Post pic, but I would most likely hold trim edge to corner of the bead. *Should* give you a nice straight line with no need to caulk. Mount sill, but that may require some inboard shimming and butt trim to the underside.

Post pic, but I would most likely hold trim edge to corner of the bead. *Should* give you a nice straight line with no need to caulk. Mount sill, but that may require some inboard shimming and butt trim to the underside.
Looking at it more, I don't even think I could fit a 1by casing without it looking funny.
1000000447.jpg
1000000446.jpg

Back
Top Bottom