Halters / JORBA Membership Drive!

Do you count family memberships differently? That's what I opted for since there are multiple mountain bikers in the house.

Do you count family memberships differently? That's what I opted for since there are multiple mountain bikers in the house.
Our software is not complex enough to divide the family membership, it's all good though and thanks for your support!!

I was at lippmann park ? not sure if its the correct spelling and they had QR code places to scan and get the trail maps . Maybe something like that would bring some in , most humans are lazy so this could would work . Go to any restaurant and look around the tables . You will always find a family of four all staring into the phones . just a thought .

This is a good idea. Or more simply, how about a prominent sign at trail kiosks that say "these trails built and maintained by Jorba" along with info to join. I see people staring at the kiosk/map at the sourlands all the time.

Sooo, I'm a member (Duh) but my teenage kids aren't, at least not as individuals. Do teens count towards the numbers? If so, I'll buy them memberships, that'll add three more. Do you know off hand if I can link them to me? We all know how well teenagers communicate. :)

Thx,

Dan

Edit: stupid me, forgot about the wife.
I'll buy her one too.

Last edited:
Sooo, I'm a member (Duh) but my teenage kids aren't, at least not as individuals. Do teens (if the become members) count towards the numbers? If so, I'll buy them memberships, that'll add three more. Do you know off hand if I can link them to me? We all know how well teenagers communicate. :)

Thx,

Dan

Edit: stupid me, forgot about the wife.
I'll buy her one too.
WOW.....first of all, I'm blown away by all of this today...we hit 29 just in the last few hours!! My inbox is smoking!! :)

To answer your question Dan....people can add more folk and just use your email address or you can make a donation and send me the names and I can add them for you.

WOW.....first of all, I'm blown away by all of this today...we hit 29 just in the last few hours!! My inbox is smoking!! :)

To answer your question Dan....people can add more folk and just use your email address or you can make a donation and send me the names and I can add them for you.

Cool, thanks Frank.

Donation made. I'll pm you the 4 names.

Back
Top Bottom