Halter's Cycles

Did you guys sign a lease already? My son goes to the TKD studio next door and this past Friday some Moe's Southwest Grill suits were sniffing around the space. I was outside and they asked me if I thought it was a good location. While having a Moe's in town would be nice I rather the bike shop!

Did you guys sign a lease already? My son goes to the TKD studio next door and this past Friday some Moe's Southwest Grill suits were sniffing around the space. I was outside and they asked me if I thought it was a good location. While having a Moe's in town would be nice I rather the bike shop!

More importantly what did you say to the suits? "Nobody around here eats that kind of shit" would have been my response :D Gotta leave them with a lasting impression.

Well I doubt I will see a Chipotle any time soon so I would not mind a Moe's near by. I told the suits I heard it was already leased and I pointed them to some other open space across the street.

You guys ripped up the sidewalk in front of the new place. Are you making the space larger? I don't recall any issues with the sidewalk.

Bike shop/Moes could be a win :D
I think Moes is mucho better than Chipotle IMHO

OMG, your taste buds must be dead. I eat at a moes every few months with my co workers and it takes me those few months to forget why I don't go there.

Yeah I must admit liking Moes over Chipotle is a little odd.
Yeah, I agree that I'm a little odd...
but, for me:
1. The salsa at Moes is 10x better than Chipotle and there are more options.
2. Chipotle over uses Cilantro in everything (which I hate to begin with)
see here, it's not my fault!
3. For whatever reason, Chipotle gives me serious heartburn no matter what I order.
;)

Yeah, I agree that I'm a little odd...
but, for me:
1. The salsa at Moes is 10x better than Chipotle and there are more options.
2. Chipotle over uses Cilantro in everything (which I hate to begin with)
see here, it's not my fault!
3. For whatever reason, Chipotle gives me serious heartburn no matter what I order.
;)

I love cilantro but chipotle was terrible. Would not go back

Halter's sells Salsa!

you would think they would have a bike called Cilantro in their line.

Opening day news??????? :popcorn:

We will be opening this tues the 2nd. We will be hosting an open house night next sat the 6th from 5-8pm.

I am really stoked on the results. We have completely vacated the Monmouth Jct location and moved to montgomery.

Here is the address and new #

1325 Route 206n Skillman NJ 08558 (6.6 miles from the old space.)
(609)-924-RIDE (7433)

Verizon has totally screwed me on the call forwarding so the old # isn't working as of today.

Some pics here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152671373885309.1073741848.74778410308&type=1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom