Group Ride Hartshorne Cancelled

FYI, parking is so tight right now my car got hit at Clay Pit lot and so have others.
5A719FE6-2897-44DA-BBEE-1244C6FAF414.jpeg
6083158E-B0FA-4831-AE2B-A65248176840.jpeg

I was lucky the guy called the cops on himself. Not an A-Hole just Sh-ty driver. Not sure which is worse.
I was finishing up my ride that day your truck got hit, I saw the cop in the lot when I rode in. Really nice truck, glad the guy reported it, it would really suck to see your truck dinged and have no answers.

I was finishing up my ride that day your truck got hit, I saw the cop in the lot when I rode in. Really nice truck, glad the guy reported it, it would really suck to see your truck dinged and have no answers.

That happened to mine a few months ago. I wasnt so lucky... :mad:

20181021_080404.jpg

I was lucky the guy called the cops on himself. Not an A-Hole just Sh-ty driver. Not sure which is worse.
I'll take a shitty driver over an asshole any day. At least the dude did the right thing and took responsibility for his mistake. Accidents happen. Cant say that for ALOT of ppl out there. Nonetheless, sorry it happened to your nice truck.

I spoke to a guy that had his platform bike rack hit & bent at Clay Pit lot. The lot is to narrow for the lame ass drivers.

Back
Top Bottom