FunMondays @ Chimney Rock

Do you need a different setup/holster when on a bike? wants to know should I move to a carry state, thanks

I don't know of any specific bike patrol holsters. I use our regular nylon/web gear holster. I digs into my kidney or IT band with each pedal stroke. If I was going to carry on a bike I think I'd use a Camelbak or one of those touring bags in the triangle of the frame.

I don't know of any specific bike patrol holsters. I use our regular nylon/web gear holster. I digs into my kidney or IT band with each pedal stroke. If I was going to carry on a bike I think I'd use a Camelbak or one of those touring bags in the triangle of the frame.

The key is to use one of those 5 shot ruger revolvers instead of a full size. much much smaller/lighter. reloading on the bike may be an issue though.

The key is to use one of those 5 shot ruger revolvers instead of a full size. much much smaller/lighter. reloading on the bike may be an issue though.

f4yQSr.gif

That little chief's special would be good for someone with your limp wrists.

That little chief's special would be good for someone with your limp wrists.
the polymer ruger 5 shot comes in 38 special or 357 magnum. WTF are you shooting? Cause that light of a gun with a 357 would be quite the bear for anyone.

Relax, limpy. I shot a scandium S&W revolver. Even with .38 ammo it sucks after a few dozen rounds.

do i need to go to my kid's dress rehearsal for marching band?

Let's make Monday Fun again!

That means I'm bringing s geared bike.
I'm hoping to get there earlier than 5:30.

Who's in?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom