FunMondays @ Chimney Rock

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where is the "equipment path" that we're seeing in this picture?

That's the big bridge on white that they're replacing. There's more discussion on it somewhere else on the forum. CR conditions thread maybe.

rlb

That's the big bridge on white that they're replacing. There's more discussion on it somewhere else on the forum. CR conditions thread maybe.

I did know that much. Ill search around. Also not sure what I was expecting as an answer (a gpx file of the bulldozer's path???). Coffee has not yet kicked in....

I know the real answer is to get my ass over there and look.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I did know that much. Ill search around. Also not sure what I was expecting as an answer (a gpx file of the bulldozer's path???). Coffee has not yet kicked in....

I know the real answer is to get my ass over there and look.

it is just to the left of where the boardwalk was, looking at it from the newmans side.
they took down a couple trees. it is also angled a bit to the left of the previous crossing.

I'm wondering if they are going to make the trail along the water into jeep road?

@Kirt, do you know if they have any plans for the other water crossing closer to newman's lot?

rlb

it is just to the left of where the boardwalk was, looking at it from the newmans side.
they took down a couple trees. it is also angled a bit to the left of the previous crossing.

I think I gotcha, is this black arrow pretty much the direction that the photo is looking in? From the top of that rooty little drop that led into the remains of the old boardwalk?

CRclip.png

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This shizzle goin down tomorrow?? No idea how yesterday's rain and whatever may come thru tonight may effect conditions.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Looking like an rv type of day.

I'm still feeling like crap so I won't know until late

qclabrat

has it been raining that much? just got back and was hoping to do loops around yellow and orange today
maybe will just mow the lawn since it hasn't been done for a few weeks

Top Bottom