FS: Bike Stand

Jchoog

AEDubs hooked me up with a new mechanics stand so I'm selling my old one. Picked this up a few years ago. Nothing fancy but it works.
$20 pickup in Branchburg

pics

sorrry, I had to cut down pixels. Better pics on request

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 85
Dammit why are so many of you people in south joisy?:getsome:
Want, but dunno what your time frame is...

South Jersey? I'm like 30 min south of you.
Time frame is: want it gone as soon as possible,,wifey says the garage is to cluttered.

South Jersey? I'm like 30 min south of you.
Time frame is: want it gone as soon as possible,,wifey says the garage is to cluttered.

I believe we established that Rt.78 is the Mason-Dixon line of NJ. :D
Lemme see what I can do, evenings possible?

not to completely hijack the thread but there most certainly is a "central jersey" that is neither "north jersey" nor "south jersey"

Branchburg and environs are firmly "central jersey"

anyway. as you were.

got you covered here xDave...you want it, i'll deliver to your work on my next trip up! Need to visit some wood refinishing place i Dover in a few weeks. Or if you want to do a couple loops at LM, can do it that way.

we are the definition of central jersey...south jersey doesn't happen until below princeton or the driscoll bridge. as an aside, we associate more closely with north jersey...except for a couple transplants. unohoour.

got you covered here xDave...you want it, i'll deliver to your work on my next trip up! Need to visit some wood refinishing place i Dover in a few weeks. Or if you want to do a couple loops at LM, can do it that way.

we are the definition of central jersey...south jersey doesn't happen until below princeton or the driscoll bridge. as an aside, we associate more closely with north jersey...except for a couple transplants. unohoour.

Hey I'll make that deal! Thank you very. Lemme know your beverage of choice.;)

We went from shore points to the Camden Aquarium once. There was some very scary backwoods hick stuff going on midway there.

South Jersey? as someone living deep in So. Jersey (Cape May Co.), I consider anything below Rt 72 and LBI to be South. Anything between Rt 72 and the Raritan River is Central. North Jersey is above the Raritan.

I'm with Dave. Anything below rt. 78 is South Jersey. But if you feel the need to break this tiny state into 3rds , have at it ................... Southie. :cool:

i'm on it xDave.

its taylor ham 'round here.....

I'm with Dave. Anything below rt. 78 is South Jersey. But if you feel the need to break this tiny state into 3rds , have at it ................... Southie. :cool:

Very North Jersey answer. :) Just for the record I grew up in Bergen County

problem with the route 78 line is it puts newark airport in south jersey using the SESTASUDS (semi-state sub-division system)

using the raritan river would be more appropriate (as both the north branch and south branch define branchburg (get it now...))

if someone has one of those blow up football players in their yard, and the uniform isn't blue, then you are in south jersey....(no self respecting n. jersey jet fan would put one outside)

should add that people from north/central jersey have no idea where the atlantic city expressway goes to the west of the parkway.....

Back
Top Bottom