Cycling prayers for big brother Steve

Under a full moon lit Big Sky of Montana, Steve had his surgery yesterday. After the 6 hour procedure he was brought out of anesthesia and 1st thing he did was raise his arm with a big thumbs up. Family is updating his condition on the 2 links on 1st post here if you'd like to check in. Hope to get him back this summer and do a nice group ride at Allaire with some locals. Peace.

UPDATE?! Just turned on my cell phone and saw a voicemail. I check and it's Steve calling 1st thing in the morning, sounding totally normal, saying he actually feels pretty good, no pain, everything working and his family on the way over for breakfast? Holy shit. He's a rock star.

Last edited:
Under a full moon lit Big Sky of Montana, Steve had his surgery yesterday. After the 6 hour procedure he was brought out of anesthesia and 1st thing he did was raise his arm with a big thumbs up. Family is updating his condition on the 2 links on 1st post here if you'd like to check in. Hope to get him back this summer and do a nice group ride at Allaire with some locals. Peace.

UPDATE?! Just turned on my cell phone and saw a voicemail. I check and it's Steve calling 1st thing in the morning, sounding totally normal, saying he actually feels pretty good, no pain, everything working and his family on the way over for breakfast? Holy shit. He's a rock star.
GREAT NEWS Marc..

Firstly, apologize for what's probably not the right place to post.

Briefly, I remember back a few years when I added the 3rd tough lap to mtn bike races. Oddly, as the season went on I found relief, comfort and renewed energy in coming around for the last lap, that I made it this far and could actually poss finish!

Unfortunately looks like Steve has a very big last lap coming up. He's updating his instagram. Drop in and say hi if you can. Thanks
https://www.instagram.com/crookedwoodphotography/

Last edited:
Like Pat, I somehow didn't see this thread until today.

Hoping for continued good news and positive progress!

Back
Top Bottom